Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

smoking an not head gasket..,

Old 11-12-2010, 06:13 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
saraxumus15 has disabled reputation
Default smoking an not head gasket..,

im about to get 95 integra shell., wit ls motor.., the owner said he took the motor out because it was smoking., someone told him it was a head gasket so he did that an sent it to the machine shop an everything an if i remember correctly he told me it was still smoking.., sssooooooo, my question or thoughts is, is it more than likely valve seals..>? what are other possibilities..?
Old 11-12-2010, 06:18 AM
RIP DRAGVA-2016

NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch
Default Re: smoking an not head gasket..,

Originally Posted by saraxumus15
im about to get 95 integra shell., wit ls motor.., the owner said he took the motor out because it was smoking., someone told him it was a head gasket so he did that an sent it to the machine shop an everything an if i remember correctly he told me it was still smoking.., sssooooooo, my question or thoughts is, is it more than likely valve seals..>? what are other possibilities..?
it would help if you Re-typed this to make it clear english.

then we can help you WITH out issues( see how i put the h in there?< that's english)
Old 11-12-2010, 06:33 AM
woot! :D

The Guy is infamous around these partsThe Guy is infamous around these partsThe Guy is infamous around these partsThe Guy is infamous around these partsThe Guy is infamous around these partsThe Guy is infamous around these partsThe Guy is infamous around these partsThe Guy is infamous around these partsThe Guy is infamous around these partsThe Guy is infamous around these partsThe Guy is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by NasTHatch
it would help if you Re-typed this to make it clear english.

then we can help you WITH out issues( see how i put the h in there?< that's english)

also, what's up with the "..,"?
Old 11-12-2010, 06:47 AM
Classified Moderator

Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby

Details on smoke? Color? Frequency? Duration? Only on start up? Only during acceleration? etc? Answers to these can help narrow what is actually the problem.