Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

Pusher fans?

Old 04-16-2010, 04:46 AM
NAZI mod

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER
Default Pusher fans?

Does anyone know off the top of thier head what cars came with electric fans that mounted in front of the radiator and pushed the air in? I need a set and want to know what cars to look out for when i go to pick and pull.

thanks.
Old 04-16-2010, 05:53 AM
woot! :D

The Guy is infamous around these partsThe Guy is infamous around these partsThe Guy is infamous around these partsThe Guy is infamous around these partsThe Guy is infamous around these partsThe Guy is infamous around these partsThe Guy is infamous around these partsThe Guy is infamous around these partsThe Guy is infamous around these partsThe Guy is infamous around these partsThe Guy is infamous around these parts
Default Re: Pusher fans?

I believe some 00s and 90s BMWs have them. Like the 5 series... Good luck!
Old 04-16-2010, 07:33 AM

actionpaintball actionpaintball actionpaintball actionpaintball actionpaintball actionpaintball actionpaintball actionpaintball actionpaintball actionpaintball actionpaintball
Default Re: Pusher fans?

Ford Tempo