Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

power steering parts?

Old 05-08-2010, 08:39 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
phathick has disabled reputation
Default power steering parts?

I know there are alot of people out there that are going to ask why keep it but its my lil brothers car and he wants to keep it in the car. He has a 91 civic LX sedan with power steering, the stock motor is coming out and a B20B is going in. Question is does anyone know what power steering brackets, pump and or lines I need to make this correct and work?
Old 05-09-2010, 08:52 AM
Registered Member

Default Re: power steering parts?

any help?
Old 05-09-2010, 04:58 PM
ItIsWhatItIs

LoveMyLS has a reputation beyond reputeLoveMyLS has a reputation beyond reputeLoveMyLS has a reputation beyond reputeLoveMyLS has a reputation beyond reputeLoveMyLS has a reputation beyond reputeLoveMyLS has a reputation beyond reputeLoveMyLS has a reputation beyond reputeLoveMyLS has a reputation beyond reputeLoveMyLS has a reputation beyond reputeLoveMyLS has a reputation beyond reputeLoveMyLS has a reputation beyond repute

use the PS bracket and pump from the b20. if the lines in the 91 do not fit, should be able to use mid-late 90 civ/teg lines. should also be able to use 91 RES.
Old 05-09-2010, 06:27 PM
Registered Member

I don't have any of the B20 stuff, and I have been looking around and the line won't work with it if I did due to the way the lines mount to the pump
Old 05-11-2010, 06:06 PM
ItIsWhatItIs

LoveMyLS has a reputation beyond reputeLoveMyLS has a reputation beyond reputeLoveMyLS has a reputation beyond reputeLoveMyLS has a reputation beyond reputeLoveMyLS has a reputation beyond reputeLoveMyLS has a reputation beyond reputeLoveMyLS has a reputation beyond reputeLoveMyLS has a reputation beyond reputeLoveMyLS has a reputation beyond reputeLoveMyLS has a reputation beyond reputeLoveMyLS has a reputation beyond repute

junk yard