Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

oil return line for honda

Old 07-21-2009, 04:49 PM
tits anyone?

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.)
Default oil return line for honda

boosting my eg with a d16 in it and im having a lil trouble figuring out how to do my oil pan/ return line. i want to use a hose barb fitting with a rubber hose but i dont want to weld a bung onto the pan itself. on my previous turbo honda i used an oil return line kit that had two fitting that had crush washers on each side and they screwed together on the inside and outside of the pan, connected to steel braided line. thing is, is that i dnt wanna have to order anything offline. i want to find something that uses a hose barb connection and will mate to my oil pan in the same way as the crush washer style fitting. any suggestions? places i can go buy a fitting like this tomarrow? oh yea and the reason im wanting to use the hose barb fitting is because thats whats on the return side of the turbo right now and i wanna stick with it
Old 07-21-2009, 06:24 PM
Zerofucksgiven

Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello
Default Re: oil return line for honda

My d16 is tapped and welded... Thats the only thing I could suggest...
Old 07-21-2009, 06:26 PM
Registered Member

sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue

why would you not want to weld it onto the pan?
Old 07-21-2009, 06:32 PM
tits anyone?

I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.)

well if i weld it on, where can i get a bung and a hose barb to match the bung? u got one?
Old 07-21-2009, 06:33 PM
tits anyone?

or a brass bulkhead fitting, thats all i can come up with
Old 07-21-2009, 06:50 PM
Registered Member

driskill has disabled reputation

you can get a brass barb and jam nut at Home Depot/Lowes , add a few washers and some honda bond or silicone , and your done .. or if you want ,bring the pan to Adrenaline , I can weld a steel barb , or bolt it in a a brass one as i described,, just mark the location you need it
Old 07-21-2009, 06:57 PM
tits anyone?

how much u gonna charge me to do that?, i can weld like a mo fo, but my welder is all fugged up