Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

JDM ITR seats into EK Hatch.

Old 06-12-2011, 05:15 AM
Means Slow

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MABAGAL has much to be proud ofMABAGAL has much to be proud ofMABAGAL has much to be proud ofMABAGAL has much to be proud ofMABAGAL has much to be proud ofMABAGAL has much to be proud ofMABAGAL has much to be proud ofMABAGAL has much to be proud ofMABAGAL has much to be proud ofMABAGAL has much to be proud ofMABAGAL has much to be proud of
Default JDM ITR seats into EK Hatch.

i have already search but with no luck. i even have googled, it only brings up rear seats. im looking on how to install the front.

First, i have JDM ITR seats (DC2) with rail. 3 out of 4 dont fit. i have heard that swapping the inside rail will fix the issue. will this work? or will the seats be crooked?
Old 06-12-2011, 07:07 AM
Awesome.

MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E
Default Re: JDM ITR seats into EK Hatch.

Swapping rails will work, shouldn't be crooked. I had EG seats in my EK and I remember 3 out of 4 lining up though...it's been awhile.
Old 06-12-2011, 11:40 AM
Means Slow

MABAGAL has much to be proud ofMABAGAL has much to be proud ofMABAGAL has much to be proud ofMABAGAL has much to be proud ofMABAGAL has much to be proud ofMABAGAL has much to be proud ofMABAGAL has much to be proud ofMABAGAL has much to be proud ofMABAGAL has much to be proud ofMABAGAL has much to be proud ofMABAGAL has much to be proud of
Default Re: JDM ITR seats into EK Hatch.

just that inside rail right?