Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

HELP! swap advice

Old 04-30-2003, 06:36 PM
//

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
theJUMPoff is infamous around these partstheJUMPoff is infamous around these partstheJUMPoff is infamous around these partstheJUMPoff is infamous around these partstheJUMPoff is infamous around these partstheJUMPoff is infamous around these partstheJUMPoff is infamous around these partstheJUMPoff is infamous around these partstheJUMPoff is infamous around these partstheJUMPoff is infamous around these partstheJUMPoff is infamous around these parts
Default HELP! swap advice

Should i keep my stock B18a, or should i slap a v-tec head on it. i hear that v-tec and turbo doesnt go too well together, and i hope to turbo in the near future. as u may already know, it's DOHC, non-v-tec. what should i do??
Old 04-30-2003, 06:46 PM
DESTROYS DONUTS !!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT

why does everybody keep saying vtec and turbo doesnt go well together, they do, its just they need to be tuned correctly, compression and turbo dont go that great together on STOCK BLOCKS, ,but you get a sleeved block, compression, vtec, turbo, are your best friends..........id stick with the non vtec and just turbo it.......putting a vtec head on istn that simple of a job and itl cost you a decent amoutn of money and your not gonna gain massive hp.....