Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

Greddy eManage

Old 02-18-2004, 09:12 AM
#XV

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
El Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to behold
Default Greddy eManage

I'm trying to find documentation on the Greddy e-manage computer, but on greddy's site, the link to the manual is dead. I'm just trying to find out wherther to use that or the Apex-i V-AFC with the greddy turbo kit.
Old 02-18-2004, 09:16 AM
Banned

Boosted2003 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Greddy eManage

Originally Posted by blaxican25
I'm trying to find documentation on the Greddy e-manage computer, but on greddy's site, the link to the manual is dead. I'm just trying to find out wherther to use that or the Apex-i V-AFC with the greddy turbo kit.
why spend 350 on V-afc when you can get hondata for 800.
Old 02-18-2004, 09:18 AM
nannerpus, nannerpus

Carter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by Boosted2003
wow...
Old 02-18-2004, 09:23 AM
#XV

El Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Boosted2003
Umm...yeah...I was looking for good advice, but thanks. How about sticking to slobbering over volvo's while those with some expertise answer the question. Bye now.
Old 02-18-2004, 09:31 AM
nannerpus, nannerpus

Carter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these parts

http://www.mohdparts.com/emanage/man...e_main_manual/
Old 02-18-2004, 09:48 AM
#XV

Thanks for the link Carter. Does anyone currently use this?
Old 02-18-2004, 02:08 PM
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of

i have some limited experience with it... what you need to know?
Old 02-18-2004, 02:12 PM
Banned

Boosted2003 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by blaxican25
Umm...yeah...I was looking for good advice, but thanks. How about sticking to slobbering over volvo's while those with some expertise answer the question. Bye now.

damn i was just trying to help. I look at a different point of view. Like why waste 300. when you save 500 more you can get something that you can tune your car perfect.