Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

ef sedan exhaust

Old 01-12-2010, 07:31 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
lilbuddjr has disabled reputation
Default ef sedan exhaust

i have a 91 lx civic 4 door and im trying to figure out if anyone knows where i can get an exhaust from. ive looked everywhere and can only find the cheap off brand or the loud raspy exhausts. right now it has the stock motor but wont be long it will have a b20b. im looking for an exhaust that has a deep tone. ive read that i can use a hatchback exhaust but have to extend it but id rather just use one made for the 4 door. if anyone can help me out id appreciate it
Old 01-12-2010, 07:37 PM
Registered Member

jdmchef jdmchef
Default Re: ef sedan exhaust

check here andyautosport sucks dak but ive bought this exhaust from them before for my ef. real deep tone. but why not find a shop and just get one made.

http://www.andysautosport.com/honda/...rmal_research/
Old 01-13-2010, 07:32 AM
Registered Member

lilbuddjr has disabled reputation

ive thought about having a shop do one but which muffler should i use? my brother had a magnaflow and it was deep but then again it was raspy to. i had a greddy on my eg and i loved the way it sounded but i dont think they make one for the ef. ive also thought about gettin an axle back and just having the midpipe made up but i havent found any axle backs for the ef.
Old 01-13-2010, 07:49 AM
Registered Member

backtoarms backtoarms backtoarms backtoarms backtoarms backtoarms backtoarms

I had an Ebay catback on my EK and it had a deep tone to it the entire RPM range. Despite the price, it sounded nice. I think the brand was Razza or something.
Old 01-13-2010, 08:09 AM
Registered Member

cobaltrobert has disabled reputation

I had Bosal Brospeed Catback on my DA. Real nice deep tone. Silent at idle tho, even with full exhaust. Not too pricey either.
Old 01-13-2010, 08:26 AM
Banned

DURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these parts

Have a shop make your piping the same bend as stock but 2.5 piping and a resonator added...have them weld a vibrant flat black 2.5 in place of your stock,then just have them weld a peice of piping and bend it like your stock "tip" part that bends after it leaves the stock muffler.

It will sound great,and still look stock.