Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

crome help

Old 02-22-2009, 03:46 PM
JDM Monkey Tuning

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Bumper Caddy Bumper Caddy Bumper Caddy Bumper Caddy Bumper Caddy Bumper Caddy Bumper Caddy Bumper Caddy Bumper Caddy Bumper Caddy Bumper Caddy
Default crome help

ok so i have a fully built (for the most part) single cam turbo and i just got my datalogginfg cord and all that and im tryin to change my a/f to a little richer and open up the injectors duty cycle a little bit and i have a friend who can tune but has never done it with crome so im tryin to make some adjustments for now but when i go to start messing with it it tells me that i need to connect to a connect to a com/port and i have followed the instructions via tuningwithcrome.com and its telling me it cannot connect to the ecu. i've been at it for like 3 days now and nothing. anyone got ideas?

summary: crome, built single cam turbo, crome saying it cannot connect to the ecu.
Old 02-22-2009, 04:09 PM
Racetracks

Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8
Default Re: crome help

First of all, what ECU is it, and do you have a chip in the ECU with a Crome program on it?
Also, you've got the key in the "ON" position, not the accessory position, right?
It's been a long time since I've used Crome, and I'm just going from memory. I'm sure someone else will chime in and add something more useful than I did..
Old 02-22-2009, 06:25 PM
JDM Monkey Tuning

Bumper Caddy Bumper Caddy Bumper Caddy Bumper Caddy Bumper Caddy Bumper Caddy Bumper Caddy Bumper Caddy Bumper Caddy Bumper Caddy Bumper Caddy

ive got a p28 and it has a chip in it, and im pretty sure its got crome in it but not 100% i bought it awhile ago from a guy but thinkin back im not 100% he said crome but i think so. and the car was on like running
Old 02-22-2009, 07:24 PM
I Love to Hate

B-Well B-Well B-Well B-Well B-Well B-Well B-Well B-Well B-Well B-Well B-Well

Originally Posted by ntegra4lfe
ive got a p28 and it has a chip in it, and im pretty sure its got crome in it but not 100% i bought it awhile ago from a guy but thinkin back im not 100% he said crome but i think so. and the car was on like running
cannot be running. just in the "on" position.

if i remember correctly
Old 02-23-2009, 01:11 PM
JDM Monkey Tuning

still doesnt work got the same cannot connect to ecu message when the car is not on but in the on key position