Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

car wont start i dont noe y

Old 02-27-2007, 12:12 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
killergsr is an unknown quantity at this point
Default car wont start i dont noe y

i did a swap on my 93 eg hatch now the car wont start it cranks but nothing i need help i change the distributor change the main raley i did not change the ecu i have a pr4 ecu i got eveyrhting new and i dont noe wut to do le me noe if anyone of u guys culd help me get this done thanx alot
Old 02-27-2007, 12:18 AM
psycho jungle cat

Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift
Default Re: car wont start i dont noe y

id start off by smacking your english teacher.
Old 02-27-2007, 02:16 AM
Registered Member

RaCe_Me_FaSt has disabled reputation

check your timing....because mine jump timing... its worth looking at....or its your ignition firing...check or replace your dizzy...plugs and plug wires...basic stuff you can start checking...and oh yah...check if your plug wires r in order from the dizzy cuz sometimes it can be confusing seting those in order...hope this some stuff you didnt already know...to help you get going...good luck
Old 02-27-2007, 04:01 AM
Means Slow

MABAGAL has much to be proud ofMABAGAL has much to be proud ofMABAGAL has much to be proud ofMABAGAL has much to be proud ofMABAGAL has much to be proud ofMABAGAL has much to be proud ofMABAGAL has much to be proud ofMABAGAL has much to be proud ofMABAGAL has much to be proud ofMABAGAL has much to be proud ofMABAGAL has much to be proud of

vacuum leaks check for vacuum leaks first.
Old 02-27-2007, 05:34 AM
corona connessuer

CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA

Originally Posted by RaCe_Me_FaSt
check your timing....because mine jump timing... its worth looking at....or its your ignition firing...check or replace your dizzy...plugs and plug wires...basic stuff you can start checking...and oh yah...check if your plug wires r in order from the dizzy cuz sometimes it can be confusing seting those in order...hope this some stuff you didnt already know...to help you get going...good luck
jesus christ! its a fucking DISTRIBUTOR....not a dizzy