Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

car issue

Old 12-12-2008, 11:18 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
head1st4haloz is a jewel in the roughhead1st4haloz is a jewel in the roughhead1st4haloz is a jewel in the roughhead1st4haloz is a jewel in the roughhead1st4haloz is a jewel in the rough
Default car issue

ive got a 99 intergra. well i was driving today and every now and then the car would feel like it was dropping down a gear or dropping into idle for a few seconds. i would have my foot on the gas and i would feel it act up, and pushing on the gas did nothing. tachometer didnt do anything, speedometer didnt do anything, no acceleration, nothing. so i let off the gas, and 1 maybe 2 seconds later everythings fine. this happened about 6 times. i also noticed that while i would have the car in cruise control, this never happened. any ideas as to whats up? i recently got the car back from the shop because i hit a deer and had to get the bumper and hood and fender replaced, that shouldnt have anything to do with whatevers going on right?

Last edited by head1st4haloz; 12-12-2008 at 12:41 PM.
Old 12-15-2008, 08:04 AM

4door_GSR has disabled reputation
Default Re: car issue

well its not stated but im guessing that you have a automatic? was the probblem there b4 you had the accident? if not i would take it back and make them fix it . expecially if you had it fixed thru ur insurance that way it will be under the estimate and not out of your pocket i use to work at a body shop and truns me i saw a lotta cut corners there so it could be ther fuck up or something that they missed. but we need to know manual ? auto? was this a previous probblem
Old 12-16-2008, 06:25 AM
in another castle.

zelle zelle zelle zelle zelle zelle zelle zelle zelle zelle zelle
Default Re: car issue

it's an automatic