Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

::::ANY INFO ON (% TALON PLEASE HELP::::

Old 05-14-2005, 07:32 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
joeb15 has disabled reputation
Default ::::ANY INFO ON (% TALON PLEASE HELP::::

95 Talon non turbo non awd guy wants 1500 has clutch problems and and alot of messed up paint 129,000 miles runs nice tho, is it worth it ??? need your opion
Old 05-14-2005, 07:45 PM
srt-4s suck

blacksrt has disabled reputation
Default Re: ::::ANY INFO ON (% TALON PLEASE HELP::::

it blue books for 1900 in fair condition. you can buy a new clutch for under 200. so you'd be getting it for 200 under blue book. but imo, a non turbo talon isnt worth the trouble.
Old 05-14-2005, 07:57 PM

Originally Posted by blacksrt
it blue books for 1900 in fair condition. you can buy a new clutch for under 200. so you'd be getting it for 200 under blue book. but imo, a non turbo talon isnt worth the trouble.
so its not worth messin with im only 15 im lookin for a project car you got any ideas
Old 05-14-2005, 08:11 PM
Registered Member

coolme187 has disabled reputation

Dont waste your time... There was either a turbo eclipse or talon in the classifieds for about 2k. Look around.
Old 05-14-2005, 08:13 PM
srt-4s suck

Originally Posted by joeb15
so its not worth messin with im only 15 im lookin for a project car you got any ideas
well, what are your goals? meaning what kinda hp do you want to make, and how much time and money can you put in to the car etc..
Old 05-14-2005, 08:18 PM

Originally Posted by blacksrt
well, what are your goals? meaning what kinda hp do you want to make, and how much time and money can you put in to the car etc..
ok i got a sunbird im sellin at my dads for 1500 then thats extra money i make about 1,000 a summer more money in was thinkin bout a crx with a b18 swap like my bros civic but havin trouble findin a cheap hatch back or crx but then this talon came up and im gonna try to talk the guy down but i dont think thats happin i want a car that i can like buy a new part for every weekend to make it faster like my bros if you have any ideas or deals on some cars let me know thanks
Old 05-14-2005, 08:19 PM

ok i got a sunbird im sellin at my dads for 1500 then thats extra money i make about 1,000 a summer more money in was thinkin bout a crx with a b18 swap like my bros civic but havin trouble findin a cheap hatch back or crx but then this talon came up and im gonna try to talk the guy down but i dont think thats happin i want a car that i can like buy a new part for every weekend to make it faster like my bros if you have any ideas or deals on some cars let me know thanks
not worried about out side just all engine is what i want so yea im not gona waste my money ricin somin out
Old 05-14-2005, 08:24 PM
srt-4s suck

if i were you id continue looking for a crx, or a civic. something cheap and easy to mod. plus since your just starting out, a hondas a good reliable first car, and there's a ton information out there about them. but def dont waste your time on a na talon, youll need alot of money and time to make it respectible.
Old 05-14-2005, 08:27 PM
Registered Member

coolme187 has disabled reputation

^^ What he said. Your better off looking for a cheap honda and then modding that from there. So are you planning on getting a car after the summer or after your dad sells his sunbird?
Old 05-14-2005, 08:32 PM

Originally Posted by coolme187
^^ What he said. Your better off looking for a cheap honda and then modding that from there. So are you planning on getting a car after the summer or after your dad sells his sunbird?
im tryin to get one right now to work on over summer and when i sell my sunbird more money you know im just lookin for somin dirt cheap my nieghbor sold a black hatchback for 350 it was a 93 and just needed new brakes i tried to jump on that but his friend got to it b4 i did

if you see a crx or hatchback for cheap let me know

and i got all the time in the world to work on it so thats not an issue