Notices
Offroad / 4x4 Because you're never too old to play in the mud.

Slades?

Old 12-14-2009, 04:53 AM
Yung Gunnaz Racing

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
civiccord civiccord
Default Re: Slades?

Yeah i heard slades trails suck, but i drag race out there.......that part is pretty decent!!! I just got a 2005 Brute Force 750, i wanna ride some where that has mud but not rivers lol.
Old 12-16-2009, 01:35 PM
Officially Official

Good Enough is infamous around these partsGood Enough is infamous around these partsGood Enough is infamous around these partsGood Enough is infamous around these partsGood Enough is infamous around these partsGood Enough is infamous around these partsGood Enough is infamous around these partsGood Enough is infamous around these partsGood Enough is infamous around these partsGood Enough is infamous around these partsGood Enough is infamous around these parts

I think youll have fun with that BRUTE. You can fine some pretty hairy areas at Slades.

For sport bikes or anything that resembles a sport bike. DO NO GO TO SLADES!!!

Its a waste of fucking money. Seriously.

There is no where to open it up. No where to jump. Its ALL fuckin whooped out. TERRIBLE TERRIBLE TERRIBLE.

Take the drive and go to Busco. Its worth it, I promise you.
Old 12-16-2009, 01:37 PM
Officially Official

Good Enough is infamous around these partsGood Enough is infamous around these partsGood Enough is infamous around these partsGood Enough is infamous around these partsGood Enough is infamous around these partsGood Enough is infamous around these partsGood Enough is infamous around these partsGood Enough is infamous around these partsGood Enough is infamous around these partsGood Enough is infamous around these partsGood Enough is infamous around these parts

PS...

FUCK SLADES!!!
Old 12-16-2009, 06:50 PM
Registered Member

comegetsome is a jewel in the roughcomegetsome is a jewel in the roughcomegetsome is a jewel in the roughcomegetsome is a jewel in the roughcomegetsome is a jewel in the rough

^X7 they boys that run that place really needs someone to help maintain it. they would make much mroe money if they would actually care for it and grade it a little. especially since its so close to 757 area. anyone got any decent amount of land within an hour away wanna make a track? that would be kick ass.

hey MODS can you make an ATV forum?
Old 12-16-2009, 06:51 PM
baller/dickbutt#69

nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn

we can just use this thread as the atv forum...most of us that ride have already posted it seems
Old 12-16-2009, 07:12 PM
Officially Official

true.
Old 12-17-2009, 05:51 AM
Registered Member

comegetsome is a jewel in the roughcomegetsome is a jewel in the roughcomegetsome is a jewel in the roughcomegetsome is a jewel in the roughcomegetsome is a jewel in the rough

that sucks if we are the only ones on the forum that ride. i mean shit this forum is efing huge.
Old 12-17-2009, 03:59 PM
Officially Official

I bet if there was a section titles ATV/MotoX there would be A LOT more people in it.

Im sure there are more riders. they just dont come the the off road/4x4 section
Old 12-17-2009, 09:27 PM
Banned

STAY TUNED STAY TUNED STAY TUNED STAY TUNED STAY TUNED STAY TUNED STAY TUNED STAY TUNED STAY TUNED STAY TUNED STAY TUNED

morgans corner is a fun track and if your looking for somewhere to 4wd, they have mudd bogs all the time
Old 12-19-2009, 10:31 AM
Yung Gunnaz Racing

civiccord civiccord

Busco Beach is the shiznit......im planning a trip there next year!!! Yeah they need to fix the trails at slades.

Quick Reply: Slades?