Notices
Offroad / 4x4 Because you're never too old to play in the mud.

Post a pic of your offroader/4x4.

Old 02-06-2013, 11:58 AM
Suzuki Fanboi

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
OverEasy OverEasy OverEasy OverEasy OverEasy OverEasy OverEasy OverEasy OverEasy OverEasy OverEasy
Default Re: Post a pic of your offroader/4x4.

Originally Posted by -JB-
Not burnt out. Years ago when I modded cars. . .
I hear ya man. Fully know the feeling.
Old 02-06-2013, 03:20 PM
OCD Fag.

Brandons96 Brandons96 Brandons96 Brandons96 Brandons96 Brandons96 Brandons96 Brandons96 Brandons96 Brandons96 Brandons96

Originally Posted by OverEasy

I've been around man, more of a lurker though. Now having just moved and w/ a 8 month old (I have full custody of) things have been kinda kicking my ass lately. Priorities changed and what was important is now pushed to the side. LOL!

Anyway... Keeping on the topic!
Infinite +Reps.

Congrats man, glad to hear you're doing good!

EDIT - Must spread Rep, FUUUUuuuuuu

Last edited by Brandons96; 02-06-2013 at 03:22 PM.
Old 02-11-2013, 09:07 AM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbWOkLioGqI
Old 02-11-2013, 09:52 AM
OCD Fag.

Brandons96 Brandons96 Brandons96 Brandons96 Brandons96 Brandons96 Brandons96 Brandons96 Brandons96 Brandons96 Brandons96

When I can Rep you I will Rep you for the music!

Where in Roanoke is that? Place looks familiar not too far from Blue Ridge and 634?
Old 02-11-2013, 04:41 PM
ladies love my foam.

iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam

that music was dope!

i wish i coulda seen a bit more of the jeep in action
Old 02-11-2013, 06:53 PM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Thanks guys! Appreciate the positive feedback.. I know it was kind of a stupid video, but I didn't have a lot of good footage driving around in the snow and filming myself! lol

I'll definitely have some up with something more exciting in the near future.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Huex004wf8 This is another relatively recent video
Old 02-12-2013, 04:31 AM
Fitty Tuckin

-JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB-

I know you were trying to sell the Jeep, you still trying to or did you get a change of heart? If you are still selling I can't believe it hasn't sold yet.

If you are looking to lift it higher one day, I have some fixed lower control arms I could sell you cheap. They need new bushings and I was given another set with good rubber bushings so I just swapped out. I also have a tcase lowering kit if you don't go sye when you lift. You'll just need shocks, 4in springs, a raised rear trackbar mount, I would suggest a adjustable front trackbar so you can keep the stock pitman arm, longer swaybar end links and I would suggest longer brake lines but you can get away with unbolting the stock line from the frame to let it move more.
Old 02-12-2013, 06:20 AM
wub wub wub wub

Originally Posted by -JB-
I know you were trying to sell the Jeep, you still trying to or did you get a change of heart? If you are still selling I can't believe it hasn't sold yet.

If you are looking to lift it higher one day, I have some fixed lower control arms I could sell you cheap. They need new bushings and I was given another set with good rubber bushings so I just swapped out. I also have a tcase lowering kit if you don't go sye when you lift. You'll just need shocks, 4in springs, a raised rear trackbar mount, I would suggest a adjustable front trackbar so you can keep the stock pitman arm, longer swaybar end links and I would suggest longer brake lines but you can get away with unbolting the stock line from the frame to let it move more.
That's exactly why I haven't done a bigger lift or tummy tuck... There's a list of things, like you mentioned, that have to go along with it. I've been thinking about it, and will keep your offer in mind. I appreciate it!

As for selling it, it's still for sale--but I really don't want to sell it. I just try to keep things moving to keep it interesting for me. I've had a lot of offers for trades and would make the deal if the right trade offer came along. Other than that, I'm not really anxious to let go of it, and won't unless I'm trading up.
Old 02-12-2013, 06:55 AM
Fitty Tuckin

-JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB-

You can really have a lift cheap. Not saying it's the best in the world. But stronger control arms, and a few other parts. Plus if you watch for used parts you can get things cheaper. Mine was a DD when I upgraded the lift years ago and over time I just replaced parts for newer parts. I realized for me that a cookie cutter 4in lifted Jeep on 35's is fun but I wanted more, this is why I'm building a 2nd Jeep.

I just have the arms laying around if you want them and the drop tcase kit.
Old 02-12-2013, 05:38 PM
Lurking....

6_speedeg 6_speedeg 6_speedeg 6_speedeg 6_speedeg 6_speedeg 6_speedeg 6_speedeg 6_speedeg 6_speedeg 6_speedeg

Originally Posted by VanillaThrilla
Thanks guys! Appreciate the positive feedback.. I know it was kind of a stupid video, but I didn't have a lot of good footage driving around in the snow and filming myself! lol

I'll definitely have some up with something more exciting in the near future.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Huex004wf8 This is another relatively recent video

ill be posting in here soon i just picked up a lifted xj today.