Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

Wrecked my WRX

Old 05-21-2008, 08:05 PM
Shortbus never came.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
HerNameIsSway HerNameIsSway HerNameIsSway HerNameIsSway HerNameIsSway HerNameIsSway HerNameIsSway HerNameIsSway HerNameIsSway HerNameIsSway HerNameIsSway
Default Re: Wrecked my WRX

Guys guys guys, the insurance company will buy ALL NEW parts for my car. I just have to pay a $250 deductible. The car is still under dealership warranty also and I have no intention of modding or converting the car. Thanks.

If anyone wants anything off my car, let me know and I'll see what I can hold up, but its just broken stuff getting thrown out lol.
Old 05-21-2008, 08:49 PM
My dick is tan.

Shaminii Shaminii Shaminii Shaminii Shaminii Shaminii Shaminii Shaminii Shaminii Shaminii Shaminii

So you made a thread to tell us your car will be fine and will be back to normal. Holy shit, nobody cares. I'm sad the deer didn't headbutt you in the face.
Old 05-21-2008, 08:56 PM
Shortbus never came.

HerNameIsSway HerNameIsSway HerNameIsSway HerNameIsSway HerNameIsSway HerNameIsSway HerNameIsSway HerNameIsSway HerNameIsSway HerNameIsSway HerNameIsSway

Originally Posted by Shaminii
So you made a thread to tell us your car will be fine and will be back to normal. Holy shit, nobody cares. I'm sad the deer didn't headbutt you in the face.
Uhh I just posted pics of some damage and explained what happened...thats all. If I posted just pics, then everyone's gonna ask for details.

Then people were talking about conversions and replacement parts. I made the previous post to say I just dont need people to get worked up and try to sell me things because I got insurance to cover it.

Originally Posted by Shaminii
...Holy shit, nobody cares...
I have gotten quite a few earlier posts before you and obviously they care.

I'm not sure why you have to be pessimistic about this. I'm not saying i had a near death experience but its nice to hear some people say its good to know I'm ok, or telling me to go back and kill the deer lol. If the deer is still alive, it's definitely suffering. Thanks to everyone that CARES and Shaminii, its ok if you dont care. But you seemed to make it worthwhile for you to put some kind of post up saying you dont care...

Just think about that when you are in some kind of wreck or have some bad luck and you made yourself look silly on someone's thread and you get no pat on the shoulder or act of encouragement or a simple note saying "glad you're ok" or whatever.

Last edited by HerNameIsSway; 05-21-2008 at 09:08 PM.
Old 05-21-2008, 09:26 PM
throwbAcura

dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22

Originally Posted by HerNameIsSway
I'm suprised the airbags never went off,
Airbags are pretty smart these days. You're fine so you obviously didn't need the airbag. It would just mean more shit to replace anyway.
Old 05-21-2008, 10:42 PM
Registered Member

elements018 has disabled reputation

accident wasnt bad, your car will be back to perfect again
Old 05-22-2008, 05:11 AM
Registered Member

jcutler has disabled reputation

Glad you are ok.
Old 05-22-2008, 05:13 AM
Registered Member

jayremix is an unknown quantity at this point

man.. the car can be fixed, glad ur ok though, thats what matter the most!
Old 05-22-2008, 05:46 AM
Registered Member

coolme187 has disabled reputation

deer FTL
Old 05-22-2008, 05:49 AM
Shortbus never came.

Originally Posted by dave22
Airbags are pretty smart these days. You're fine so you obviously didn't need the airbag. It would just mean more shit to replace anyway.
Yeah I know that airbags would actually HELP total any car more... If a Chevy Venture air bags go off, it would crack the windshield and automatically total it nowadays.
Old 05-22-2008, 08:03 AM
Jedi Grand Master

94 SN4KE has much to be proud of94 SN4KE has much to be proud of94 SN4KE has much to be proud of94 SN4KE has much to be proud of94 SN4KE has much to be proud of94 SN4KE has much to be proud of94 SN4KE has much to be proud of94 SN4KE has much to be proud of94 SN4KE has much to be proud of94 SN4KE has much to be proud of94 SN4KE has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by HerNameIsSway
Guys guys guys, the insurance company will buy ALL NEW parts for my car. I just have to pay a $250 deductible. The car is still under dealership warranty also and I have no intention of modding or converting the car. Thanks.
If you were smart, you would ask for the check from the insurance company. And buy the parts on your own, because if you let the insurance company then they will pay the full OEM price.

So you buying that hood for $75.00 from Z-dotcom would save you $500, allowing you to spend it on other things.