Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

Wrecked my WRX

Old 05-22-2008, 09:04 AM
JB-AP1 (Johnny)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
red si 99 has disabled reputation
Default Re: Wrecked my WRX

Originally Posted by Shaminii
So you made a thread to tell us your car will be fine and will be back to normal. Holy shit, nobody cares. I'm sad the deer didn't headbutt you in the face.

Obviously you care if you read the damm thread. Fuckin Idiot

BTW. Glad your okay and that really suck about the deer thing bro.
Old 05-22-2008, 09:11 AM
Registered Member

Kino has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by HerNameIsSway
Guys guys guys, the insurance company will buy ALL NEW parts for my car. I just have to pay a $250 deductible. The car is still under dealership warranty also and I have no intention of modding or converting the car. Thanks.

If anyone wants anything off my car, let me know and I'll see what I can hold up, but its just broken stuff getting thrown out lol.
Wow you're lucky.. glad you aight though. Man I would like to know where the deer landed. The way you explained it, it looked like this?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=tHyn4Um4NIo
Old 05-22-2008, 09:44 AM
c'mon

Dmac is a splendid one to beholdDmac is a splendid one to beholdDmac is a splendid one to beholdDmac is a splendid one to beholdDmac is a splendid one to beholdDmac is a splendid one to beholdDmac is a splendid one to behold

soo if you were in your rwd car would you have been able to avoid this accident?
Old 05-22-2008, 01:10 PM
Shortbus never came.

HerNameIsSway HerNameIsSway HerNameIsSway HerNameIsSway HerNameIsSway HerNameIsSway HerNameIsSway HerNameIsSway HerNameIsSway HerNameIsSway HerNameIsSway

Originally Posted by Kino
Wow you're lucky.. glad you aight though. Man I would like to know where the deer landed. The way you explained it, it looked like this?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=tHyn4Um4NIo
LOL someone on NASIOC posted this to me also LOL. I know the deer went forward somewhere. It didnt go over and behind the car, but it went HIGH and forward to somewhere else.
Old 05-22-2008, 01:12 PM
Shortbus never came.

HerNameIsSway HerNameIsSway HerNameIsSway HerNameIsSway HerNameIsSway HerNameIsSway HerNameIsSway HerNameIsSway HerNameIsSway HerNameIsSway HerNameIsSway

Originally Posted by OM NOM NOM
soo if you were in your rwd car would you have been able to avoid this accident?
Haha, it has nothing to do with drivetrain configuration. Just 4 wheel braking. All I did was brake hard and stayed on the road. I turned a little more towards the left hoping to miss the deer but it just kinda slowed down as soon as it reached pavement and I hit it dead center of the road...
Old 05-22-2008, 03:22 PM
Needs a fast car now

NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET

FYI Intence called me moments ago talking about how happy he is you wrecked your car he said quote "Thats one less ricer I have to worry about"
Old 05-22-2008, 03:33 PM
Shortbus never came.

Originally Posted by NX2KDET
FYI Intence called me moments ago talking about how happy he is you wrecked your car he said quote "Thats one less ricer I have to worry about"
LOL he's a hater probably cuz I have a newer car than him. I coulda sworn a ricer is someone that puts visual mods on a car that doesnt help performance... like a huge rear spoiler for downforce on a FWD car... Both of my cars have no visual mods... so how else can I be a ricer?

Anyway, more news on my car...

Damage estimated about $5500 which included the $377 towing and storage bill and I will have a lifetime warranty on all of the work done by the shop. Sweet. I should get it back around June 7, 2.5 weeks from now but its gonna be a looong 2.5 weeks.

Last edited by HerNameIsSway; 05-22-2008 at 03:43 PM.
Old 05-22-2008, 03:38 PM
Registered Member

playnwithguns has disabled reputation

that sucks i hate to see a fellow wrx go down cuz of a deer. good luck getting it fixed and i hope you are back on the road soon
Old 05-22-2008, 03:52 PM
TheMuhFuggin♂

burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy

deer = the suck

We need year round open season. Kill em all!

Glad you're okay though, coulda been tons worse if you would've swerved off the road or lost your cool.
Old 05-22-2008, 05:20 PM
Shortbus never came.

Originally Posted by burnoutboy
We need year round open season. Kill em all!
I never liked to hunt because I just dont believe in hurting animals for "fun" and hunting runs in the family... since I hit 2 deer in my life so far, I will be buying a gun this coming fall and I'm gonna hunt non-stop for deer.

Both times I wanted to find the deer and kick it sh*tless. The first time (Dec 05) the deer survived with a half missing face and was laying on the road motionless and I was running towards the deer and I was gonna kick him wearing my black dress pants and white buttoned shirt and dress shoes. I didnt care if I was gonna get blood on my clothes, then I stopped and headed back as soon as another car appeared and stopped with me. Couple minutes later the deer disappeared and we never saw it move. The second time I couldnt find the deer.

Here's the weird thing. I was wearing the EXACT same clothes in the second accident. Maybe its a sign to stop wearing the freaking clothes?

I should start burning the clothes tonight.