Notices
Motorcycles & Parts Anything with 2 wheels and related parts.

FS: 2006 GSXR600 - $6900

Old 08-21-2007, 03:44 AM
ASE Master

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
onepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud of
Default FS: 2006 GSXR600 - $6900

Name: Michael Garcia
Description: 2006 Suzuki GSXR600
Miles: 10,500
Price: $6900

I hate to do this.. but priorities have taken over, with addition to me more than likely moving after the 1st of the year.

This is, my baby. hands down. i have taken very good care of this bike.

i will start off with the bad... the bike has been down once at the track. other than that, the bike has never been on its side. never dropped or crashed other than that one time. i hate that there’s that one incident because it wasn’t really my fault, but it did happen. with the mishap, i replaced the clip-ons (vortex), the stock fairing stay, and the bike will come with a new (like new) gas tank installed. it had a race body on it so none of the bodywork was damaged. Since the wreck I have done a total of 4 days on the track, and about 800 street miles. I honestly could not tell a difference in the way it rode and I am riding at an advanced level on the track.

I bought the bike new in 2006 from burchams cycles in colonial heights. i put about 6,000 miles on it that summer and didn’t really ride it too much after that. i put maybe another 1,000 miles on it up until march. in march, i started doing track days, so thats where it saw all of its use until July where i put it back on the street.

once i started doing track days, i was convinced that i wouldnt be riding it on the street anymore, so i sold the stock bodywork. a month later, i decided otherwise and wanted to put it back on the street. the only thing i could find was a set from a 07 gsxr750, so thats what is on it. the bodywork is perfect. also, the first thing to go on the bike was the set of blue wheels. i did this when the bike had about 5,000 miles on it, the wheels came off a pretty much brand new 750 at the time.

mods the bike has:

-Brembo master cylinder (the bike only comes with this if I get $6900)
-Vesrah RJL racing pads
-Galfer Superbike lines with gold fittings
-Puig light smoke shield
-Valter-moto black rearsets
-520 Chain conversion (-1 F / +2 R)
-Vortex Clip-ons
-Manual cam chain tensioner
-20w fork oil in the stock steering dampener

Suspension:

Currently the front forks have .9 Traxxion springs, Ohlins valving/dampening rods, and #5 Ohlins oil installed in them, and a Ohlins triple adjustable shock mounted in the rear. The bike does NOT come with the ohlins shock. I will install the stock shock in place of it before the sale. If the buyer wants, I will sell it with the bike for an additional $950, not negotiable. The front and rear setups are for a 150lbs guy with gear.

I can dig up just about every receipt that I have for the bike. the oil changes were done at 500 miles (first service done at ultimate cycle on midlothian trpk), and 1000 miles using kawikem 10w40 non-synthetic oil. at 2500 miles with Silkolene semi-synthetic 10w40 oil and always Suzuki OEM filters. When the bike was being tracked, the oil was changed every second weekend.

I don’t think I am missing anything, I think I have covered just about everything. Any questions please don’t hesitate ask.

Last edited by onepointone; 08-21-2007 at 12:23 PM.
Old 08-22-2007, 04:30 AM
ASE Master

onepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud of
Default Re: FS: 2006 GSXR600 - $6900

bump.
Old 08-23-2007, 03:22 AM
ASE Master

i could be open to offers...
Old 08-23-2007, 07:39 AM
Registered Member

seanazzy is an unknown quantity at this point

wish i could. bump for a sick bike
Old 08-23-2007, 08:27 AM
ASE Master

Originally Posted by seanazzy
wish i could. bump for a sick bike

you should man.

pictures tonight hopefully.
Old 08-31-2007, 10:23 AM
ASE Master

me and the bike took a nice ride through some sand last saturday. im going to turn it into insurance. i was going to let this thread die but i have recieved a few pm's on it.

i can post pictures of the bike if people might be interested in buying it as is at an obviously lower price. still has all the goodies. i just want out of it at this point..