Notices
Motorcycles & Parts Anything with 2 wheels and related parts.

FS: 2006 GSXR600 trackbike

Old 09-23-2007, 03:16 AM
ASE Master

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
onepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud of
Default FS: 2006 GSXR600 trackbike

Name: Michael Garcia
Description: 2006 Suzuki GSXR600
Miles: 10,990
Price: $6250 OBO

I hate to do this.. but priorities have taken over and i cant justify owing money on a track bike.

Title is clean, but had a lien on it.

I bought the bike new in 2006 from burchams cycles in colonial heights, VA.

The bad:

the bike has been lowsided once at the track, and once on the street. when it was lowsided on the track, i replaced the clipons, repaired the subframe and fairing stay. the gas tank currently has a dent in it from this accident.

i had it on the street for a bit to ride with my buddy who was learning. we were going through a turn with the sun in my eyes. i hit a patch of sand and low sided the bike. it just slide off the road into the grass. scratched the engine casing, brembo lever, and foot brake lever. i had a replacement peg that i installed on the rearsets.

the bike honestly rides and handles fine.

the good:

Mods:

-Ohlins SU647 triple adjustable rear shock
-Forks have: Ohlins UES valving/dampening rods, traxxion .9 springs, ohlins #5 oil set at 120mm in the forks. (bike is setup for a 150lbs rider with gear). the suspension has 3 weekends on it.
-Hotbodies bodywork
-Woodcraft frame sliders
-Vortex adjustable clip-ons
-Brembo master cylinder
-Vesrah RJL racing pads
-Galfer Superbike lines with gold fittings
-Puig light smoke shield
-Valter-moto black rearsets
-520 Chain conversion (-1 F / +2 R)
-Manual cam chain tensioner
-20w fork oil in the stock steering dampener
-Racing coolant
-Black GSXR750 wheels

the bike has the following things safety wired:
-Front brake calipers
-Front axle pinch bolts and axle bolt
-oil plug, fill plug, and oil filter (required by nesba to run advanced)
-Rear brake caliper

the bike is prepped to run nesba's advanced group and will pass the advanced tech inspection. will probably need a few more things to run with WERA.

I can dig up just about every receipt that I have for the bike. the oil changes were done at 500 miles (first service done at ultimate cycle on midlothian trpk, va), and 1000 miles using kawikem 10w40 non-synthetic oil. at 2500 miles with Silkolene semi-synthetic 10w40 oil and always Suzuki OEM filters. When the bike was being tracked, the oil was changed every second weekend, always using Silkolene semi-synthetic oil.

Air filter and spark plugs were changed at 8,900 miles.

Pictures:

Updated pictures:

Side shot:

Rashed casing and brake lever:

Rear shot:

Dent in tank, bodywork on left side from incident at the track.

Front shot:

Another front shot:

also, in the pictures the frame sliders are not installed because I didn’t have my street body drilled for them. They will come with the bike. And, the pilot powers are going to be replaced by a set of used slicks.

------------------
2006 GSXR600. 'A' #76 blue/black ... white tail

Last edited by onepointone; 10-16-2007 at 12:50 PM.
Old 09-24-2007, 05:59 PM
Registered Member

3xb18 has a reputation beyond repute3xb18 has a reputation beyond repute3xb18 has a reputation beyond repute3xb18 has a reputation beyond repute3xb18 has a reputation beyond repute3xb18 has a reputation beyond repute3xb18 has a reputation beyond repute3xb18 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: FS: 2006 GSXR600 trackbike

longshot but if u wanna sell the rear shock and or the rearsets lmk
Old 09-25-2007, 04:18 AM
ASE Master

onepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud of

cant let the rearsets go since i dont have the stock ones anymore.

pm me an offer on the shock.. keep in mind retail on it is $1280 and it only has 3 weekends on it...

Last edited by onepointone; 09-25-2007 at 04:35 AM.
Old 09-25-2007, 06:36 AM
Registered Member

3xb18 has a reputation beyond repute3xb18 has a reputation beyond repute3xb18 has a reputation beyond repute3xb18 has a reputation beyond repute3xb18 has a reputation beyond repute3xb18 has a reputation beyond repute3xb18 has a reputation beyond repute3xb18 has a reputation beyond repute

I got stock rearsets if u wanna trade plus cash
Old 09-25-2007, 07:23 AM
ASE Master

id like to sell it as a complete package. its hard to sell a serious track bike with stock rearsets.

if you go to sportbiketrackgear.com, they have them for $200ish i believe.
Old 09-26-2007, 09:33 AM
ASE Master

bumpin'
Old 09-27-2007, 02:00 PM
ASE Master

$6100.
Old 09-28-2007, 06:59 AM
ASE Master

bump
Old 09-28-2007, 12:51 PM
apex-digital.net

slowr6 slowr6 slowr6 slowr6 slowr6 slowr6 slowr6 slowr6 slowr6 slowr6 slowr6

didn't know you had a is300 gl with the sale of the bike!
Old 09-29-2007, 01:55 PM
Yup, jolly poopbuggy

Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey

This is a great deal on this bike. It's a lot of bike for the price. Who ever picks it up will be extremely happy with their purchase.

Quick Reply: FS: 2006 GSXR600 trackbike