Notices
Motorcycles & Parts Anything with 2 wheels and related parts.

FS: 2006 GSXR600 bodywork (blue/white) 56k might be kind of crucial..

Old 04-25-2007, 04:38 PM
ASE Master

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
onepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud of
Default FS: 2006 GSXR600 bodywork (blue/white) 56k might be kind of crucial..

SOLD

I need money to feed my new addiction and pay off the bike. the bodywork has about 8,200 street miles on it. the bikes has NEVER, EVER been dropped, tipped over, layed down.. never touched the ground at all. i washed the bike a lot and waxed it a few times. there is one scratch (pictured below) that is on the bottom of the left fairing from running something over, and there is a tiny rock chip on the right fairing (also pictured below).

there are a few rock chips down behind the front tire area, but thats normal. the bodywork hasnt been washed in a while so the stuff in the pictures is just dirt/grime and will wash right off. overall the bodywork is in very good conidtion. no broken tabs, ect. passanger seat, factory seat cowl, headlight, and tail light are included. air ducts do not come with the bodywork, they are being used with my race body.

i looked around, and im going to ask $1000 for the bodywork. i perfer someone local..ish so that i dont have to ship all this stuff, but we may be able to work something out.

best way to get into contact with me is either pm me on here, or MGarcia(at)lexusofrichmond.com.

pictures:

Last edited by onepointone; 05-27-2007 at 12:43 PM.
Old 04-26-2007, 09:06 AM
ASE Master

onepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud of
Default Re: FS: 2006 GSXR600 bodywork (blue/white) 56k might be kind of crucial..

bump.
Old 04-27-2007, 05:40 AM
ASE Master

Default Re: FS: 2006 GSXR600 bodywork (blue/white) 56k might be kind of crucial..

bump. offers?
Old 04-27-2007, 06:08 AM
Sorry. Not really.

BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve

Will this fit K4 & 5's?
Old 04-27-2007, 06:26 AM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

gorgeous color scheme!
Old 04-27-2007, 06:58 AM
ASE Master

im not sure about the k4/k5's. im sure anything could be made to work?

thanks on the color scheme, it would look good on someone else's bike.

i got an offer for $450.. what a joke... please dont waste my time and i wont waste yours.

id like to sell this stuff to put towards my racing budget.
Old 04-28-2007, 04:59 AM
ASE Master

bumpidy bump
Old 04-29-2007, 05:43 AM
Registered Member

TACKLEBERRY has disabled reputation

pm me the lowest u'll go
Old 04-29-2007, 06:50 AM
ASE Master

$999.99?

im not playing games with lowballers... i got a offer for fucking $300 yesterday?? i told that guy to literally get fucked..

you can pm me with an offer and ill either say yes or no...
Old 04-30-2007, 06:43 AM
ASE Master

bump.

Quick Reply: FS: 2006 GSXR600 bodywork (blue/white) 56k might be kind of crucial..