Notices
Import - ASIA Vehicles from Japanese, Korean, Chinese(?) manufacturers go here.

88 FC3s LS1 project

Old 08-21-2012, 02:54 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Turbo vw has disabled reputation
Default 88 FC3s LS1 project

Name: ben
Means of contact: PM
Price: $10k

im looking to clean up aground my garage and considering selling my long term project car its a 88 GXL ls1 rx7 project car, is complete stock rx7 with 13b rotary motor (rotary is still in the car) motor ran fine tell one day it just shut off (did not blow up just shut off) so i decided to do a ls1 swap car is in great shape especially for a 88 model dose have some paint fade and some miner surface rust

i have a low mills LS1 motor believe its a 99 block motor had 60k when tore down i have 2 sets of rods and pistons (4 of witch have been fly cut) fresh Ls6 crank i have a stock cam and numerous ods and ends from a 00 motor heads have around 100k on them stock 00 camaro SS heads also have a stock ls1 intake manifold (this is not a complete motor it is missing all the covers and oil pan and wiring harness T-body accessories...)

i have a tilton carbon carbon triple disk clutch 5.5 has around 8 passes on a mild powered trans am still in good shape
MSD coils with brackets and coil harness (one coil needs replaced do to nipple being broke off)
i have ARP main studs rod bolts ft cover bolts and cam bolts all still in original packaging
i have a new GSS k member kit and cross member (for power steering)
comp cams pro 1.75 rocker arms
with rocker arm studs
7.400 comp push rods
NASCAR oil cooler with barded lines
its sitting on a set of 17" mustang wheels i also have the factory wheels to go with it

im kinda open to trades i really want a 1st gen camaro but shoot offers just be reasonable with what you offer