Notices
The Help Desk Consolidation of Rules, FAQ, Feedback, Discussion, News, and Suggestions.

Uploading sig

Old 05-26-2009, 03:17 AM
Shortbus never came.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
HerNameIsSway HerNameIsSway HerNameIsSway HerNameIsSway HerNameIsSway HerNameIsSway HerNameIsSway HerNameIsSway HerNameIsSway HerNameIsSway HerNameIsSway
Default Uploading sig

I'm sure I'm missing something obvious, but I try to copy/paste an image from my other forums onto this with the typical layout: [img]www.whatever.com/image1[/img*] without the * and it just shows up as a link instead of a pic.

I even tried copying different codes from my Photobucket site but that doesnt work.

I even tried uploading from desktop and that failed.

What am I missing?

Thanks in advance for the help!

Last edited by HerNameIsSway; 05-26-2009 at 03:19 AM.
Old 05-26-2009, 06:04 AM
eng
Administrator

eng eng eng eng eng eng eng eng eng eng eng
Default Re: Uploading sig

Read this thread: https://www.vadriven.com/forums/help-desk-48/sigpic-tag-153808/
Old 05-26-2009, 06:54 AM
I'm a WHORE

HunterJohnson has much to be proud ofHunterJohnson has much to be proud ofHunterJohnson has much to be proud ofHunterJohnson has much to be proud ofHunterJohnson has much to be proud ofHunterJohnson has much to be proud ofHunterJohnson has much to be proud ofHunterJohnson has much to be proud ofHunterJohnson has much to be proud ofHunterJohnson has much to be proud ofHunterJohnson has much to be proud of

upload pic at the bottom( you can use the web link without the [img] blah blah )
click insert picture to sig.
Old 05-26-2009, 12:29 PM
Arm
WTF is Photoshop!?

Arm is a jewel in the roughArm is a jewel in the roughArm is a jewel in the roughArm is a jewel in the rough

hey bro, make sure it's within the set file size and dimension limits, make sure the extension on your link is correct (ie: .jpg, .gif, etc) and try again. Tell me if you get it working
Old 06-04-2009, 03:47 AM
Shortbus never came.

HerNameIsSway HerNameIsSway HerNameIsSway HerNameIsSway HerNameIsSway HerNameIsSway HerNameIsSway HerNameIsSway HerNameIsSway HerNameIsSway HerNameIsSway

SWEET!

Works now, thanks!