Notices
The Help Desk Consolidation of Rules, FAQ, Feedback, Discussion, News, and Suggestions.

What ever happened to this

Old 06-04-2009, 12:28 PM
I<3Turbo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
sexy gts sexy gts sexy gts sexy gts sexy gts sexy gts sexy gts sexy gts sexy gts sexy gts sexy gts
Default What ever happened to this

Originally Posted by sung View Post
To existing members, you will treat all Trial Members with respect.
Or any new member for that matter trial or not.

I think the past 5 intro posts Iíve read have just been filled with pages and pages of people bashing the OP right off the bat. I donít think I've ever been on a forum where people were so mean to each other. I mean I understand this is a local forum and people are going to have their differences but seriously, is it necessary to be this mean to people who are just joining...? It even seems like to me that mod's join in on the fun most of the time too. Itís that the job of a moderator to "moderate" not add to the problem?

/rant
Old 06-04-2009, 12:45 PM
canibeat.com

kevsz32 kevsz32 kevsz32 kevsz32 kevsz32 kevsz32 kevsz32 kevsz32 kevsz32 kevsz32 kevsz32
Default Re: What ever happened to this

VAdriven is a joke..no one takes this forum seriously. and yes, some of the mods do more damage then they really should. i haven't been on here for a very long time but i used to hear that this place used to be really chill and legit. im on many forums and none of them are like this ( like you've stated). only reason i really come back here is because its entertaining. other then that there isn't any useful info on here at all..

Last edited by kevsz32; 06-04-2009 at 12:49 PM.
Old 06-04-2009, 12:46 PM
Registered Member

LLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sexy gts View Post
Or any new member for that matter trial or not.

I think the past 5 intro posts Iíve read have just been filled with pages and pages of people bashing the OP right off the bat. I donít think I've ever been on a forum where people were so mean to each other. I mean I understand this is a local forum and people are going to have their differences but seriously, is it necessary to be this mean to people who are just joining...? It even seems like to me that mod's join in on the fun most of the time too. Itís that the job of a moderator to "moderate" not add to the problem?

/rant
Why don't you try Mr. Rogers fuckin neighborhood forum instead? People on here aren't "mean", people on here are just conditioned. The intelligent people learned long ago that if you bash the idiots very badly they'll typically go away. Most of the moderators on here participate in this, the number of members doesn't make a forum good, the quality does, and idiots don't bring quality to the table.
Old 06-04-2009, 12:50 PM
I<3Turbo

sexy gts sexy gts sexy gts sexy gts sexy gts sexy gts sexy gts sexy gts sexy gts sexy gts sexy gts

Originally Posted by kevsz32 View Post
VAdriven is a joke..no one takes this forum seriously. and yes, some of the mods do more damage then they really should. i haven't been on here for a very long time but i used to hear that this place used to be really chill and llegit. im on many forums and none of them are like this ( like you've stated). only reason i really come back here is because its entertaining. other then that there isn't any useful info on here at all..
I do completely agree with you. Iím not sure if I have ever gotten any knowledge from here. I love this place though, but only because all of the drama on here keeps me more than entertained while Iím wasting time at work. I really just donít understand why everyone is so mean to every new person the joins. Or when people ask a question (which a car specific forum should be for) They get flamed out the ass by everyone but omgyoushouldhaveknowthatalready. Its just out of hand.
Old 06-04-2009, 12:51 PM
SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI

vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage

Fucking 2007's.

See what I did there?
Old 06-04-2009, 12:54 PM
canibeat.com

kevsz32 kevsz32 kevsz32 kevsz32 kevsz32 kevsz32 kevsz32 kevsz32 kevsz32 kevsz32 kevsz32

its usually the same people that start it too..when i meet someone who isnt on VAD i usually tell them to join so they can find out about get togethers..but i warn them, i tell them to not take anything seriously thats posted on here...only good thing that comes out of here are the meets and all the drama that likes to evolve thru time. lol.
Old 06-04-2009, 12:55 PM
I<3Turbo

Originally Posted by LLama View Post
Why don't you try Mr. Rogers fuckin neighborhood forum instead? People on here aren't "mean", people on here are just conditioned. The intelligent people learned long ago that if you bash the idiots very badly they'll typically go away. Most of the moderators on here participate in this, the number of members doesn't make a forum good, the quality does, and idiots don't bring quality to the table.
Then stop putting ever single new person in the idiot category, what the fuck is wrong with giving people a chance? The is a fucking public forum... if you want to chat it up with your buddies try AIM. This is a place for people to come to inform themselves. Perhaps some people who join are not car literate but maybe thatís why they are joining, so that can grow up and be just as cool as you . We were all car illiterate at some point so whatís the point in bashing people who are coming here to learn?
Old 06-04-2009, 01:04 PM
2-D
Formerly Suicide.

2-D 2-D 2-D 2-D 2-D 2-D 2-D 2-D 2-D 2-D 2-D

Sexy gts can we fuck now?
Old 06-04-2009, 01:05 PM
I<3Turbo

Originally Posted by iCANRAGE View Post
Sexy gts can we fuck now?
I'll get back to you on that.
Old 06-04-2009, 01:08 PM
boom tick boom tick

Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum

all you newfags in here need to stfu kthx.

Quick Reply: What ever happened to this

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: