Notices
The Help Desk Consolidation of Rules, FAQ, Feedback, Discussion, News, and Suggestions.

Re-open/Start New Vadriven Scammer Thread?

Old 01-03-2013, 04:45 PM
Digital Life

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
83Stang5.0 83Stang5.0 83Stang5.0 83Stang5.0 83Stang5.0 83Stang5.0 83Stang5.0 83Stang5.0 83Stang5.0 83Stang5.0 83Stang5.0
Default Re: Re-open/Start New Vadriven Scammer Thread?

Not that I'm disagreeing, but I have court documents(public and private) regarding "shops" too.

In fact, now that I remember, 1 in particular had its very own sticky at the top(The only shop to ever get 1 in that fashion) and it was deleted. I PMed the mod to replace it or allow me to replace it, and he basically blew me off.

If I personally take the time to try to make the public aware of some shady motherfuckers that live/work literally 1/4 mile from me, and a moderator of a local forum centered and built around that same public, doesn't care enough to allow the thread to remain, or replace it with something equivalent, then they are just as bad.

Again, doubt they'll pull their heads out of their asses, because it's an issue that A. Doesn't affect them, and B. They don't care about.
Old 01-03-2013, 04:51 PM
Flatulence

PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov

+1 on the scammer thread
Old 01-03-2013, 05:04 PM
MARK IT ZERO

ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout

in4dramarama
Old 01-03-2013, 05:23 PM
eng
Administrator

eng eng eng eng eng eng eng eng eng eng eng

Originally Posted by ufctapout
in4dramarama
Which is why the staff are discussing the best way to proceed.
Old 01-03-2013, 05:45 PM
Fitty Tuckin

-JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB-

Most sites have a scammer thread. A mod is needed though incase someone is said to be a scammer but fixes the issue and is not taken off the list.
Old 01-03-2013, 05:46 PM
2doors plus 2.

Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors

Originally Posted by NasTHatch
To be honest,bickering should be deleted. Like i said i have LEGIT factual info with Court documented proof to back it up AND I'm currently working with a High Tech Crimes Detective with Info regarding Said person

Vendor Review is one thing, I'm more focused on the "individual Member" that scams, not shops that do shitty work
I like this more, we already have a section for shops and that works effectively.

On another note if you had a moderator approve legitimate comments before posted to the thread wouldn't that work efficiently and not cause too many problems?
Old 01-03-2013, 05:48 PM
RIP DRAGVA-2016

NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch

Originally Posted by eng
Which is why the staff are discussing the best way to proceed.
Best Way to Proceed-Posts of said scammer with reason/facts behind for said scam or reason for belief in apparent scam. all Comments/bickering or he said/she said comments should be deleted and "off topic" posts from stupid posters should receive an infraction for cluttering up the thread
Old 01-03-2013, 05:48 PM
Fitty Tuckin

-JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB-

I think it would be a good way to call out a scam and then if the person doesn't respond it's obvious something went on. If said scammer comes on the thread and defends himself, as a potential buyer of said scammer's products I can read back at how they handled themselves in the scammer thread to decide for myself if I want to continue to do business with said person.
Old 01-03-2013, 05:50 PM
RIP DRAGVA-2016

NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch

Originally Posted by Yep4doors
I like this more, we already have a section for shops and that works effectively.

On another note if you had a moderator approve legitimate comments before posted to the thread wouldn't that work efficiently and not cause too many problems?
But if a moderator is a friend of possible scammer then they could choose to not allow the comment...
Old 01-03-2013, 05:51 PM
RIP DRAGVA-2016

Originally Posted by -JB-
I think it would be a good way to call out a scam and then if the person doesn't respond it's obvious something went on. If said scammer comes on the thread and defends himself, as a potential buyer of said scammer's products I can read back at how they handled themselves in the scammer thread to decide for myself if I want to continue to do business with said person.
Oh i agree, but 3rd party comments should not be allowed

Quick Reply: Re-open/Start New Vadriven Scammer Thread?