VADriven.com Forums

VADriven.com Forums (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/)
-   The Help Desk (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/help-desk-48/)
-   -   Re-open/Start New Vadriven Scammer Thread? (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/help-desk-48/re-open-start-new-vadriven-scammer-thread-460880/)

NasTHatch 01-02-2013 08:25 PM

Re-open/Start New Vadriven Scammer Thread?

I tried posting information i found on an active member but the thread is closed. can we start a new one or re-open the thread from 2008?

The information i have is legit information with Court case documents, links to other sites/threads and none of it is "He said/She Said

Southwade 01-02-2013 08:31 PM

Re: Re-open/Start New Vadriven Scammer Thread?

in4drama

DOOM 01-02-2013 08:53 PM

SPO his ass, put him on blast

83Stang5.0 01-02-2013 09:20 PM

Prob wont get reopened because I'll spam motherfuckers on it everyday (already had this convo with the mod)

+1 for SPO doe

NasTHatch 01-03-2013 04:41 AM

BUT Spo's will eventually get locked and blackholed.

I don't want this guy to disappear and come back in a few years under a new name and phone number and start doing this shit to people again

-JB- 01-03-2013 04:58 AM

We need a scammer thread so users can search for a members name when doing a transaction to see if they have been blasted with piss before.

I vote thread

eng 01-03-2013 06:22 AM

The staff is discussing how we should proceed, but if you have information on a particular user feel free to report it for the time being.

Computer_Nerd 01-03-2013 06:24 AM

Scammer?

Already a section for them: Link here

83Stang5.0 01-03-2013 08:31 AM

There had been a long stickied thread under vendor reviews I believe, that was what I conversed with a mod previously over.

There should just be 1 big thread that we can post in, shops or people. Most shops still open around here are fine these days. All the idiots dug their own graves already.

But I have a few people I've done personal deals with off here that still owe me money or my parts back, flaming them accordingly could prevent certain regrettable actions taken by other parties in similar situations.

Whoever mods the thread, could just delete the stupid, poorly-formed, non-descriptive posts. Main rule is be factual and detailed, if the person come out to resolve said issue, posts can be removed accordingly as well.

Makes the most sense to me, any other ways looking at it kinda goes back to the old thread, with just spamming people that have fucked other people.

NasTHatch 01-03-2013 12:43 PM

To be honest,bickering should be deleted. Like i said i have LEGIT factual info with Court documented proof to back it up AND I'm currently working with a High Tech Crimes Detective with Info regarding Said person

Vendor Review is one thing, I'm more focused on the "individual Member" that scams, not shops that do shitty work