Notices
The Help Desk Consolidation of Rules, FAQ, Feedback, Discussion, News, and Suggestions.

Question??

Old 02-08-2006, 11:11 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TypeRDC5 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Question??

How do you make a Poll Post? i have noticed a few Poll Post's on here but never was quite sure on how to make one..
Old 02-08-2006, 11:13 AM
superuser

Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd
Lightbulb Re: Question??

There is a checkbox right before the "Submit New Thread" button when creating a post. It will then take you to a secondary form for you to fill in poll information. Note that you MUST enter the poll information and submit that secondary form or the original message will be posted without a poll.
Old 02-08-2006, 11:31 AM
round ii

Black Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Question??

^^ He is correct. Once you "New Thread" towards the bottom will be "Yes, post a poll with this thread." - click that!

Moving to "Help Desk"
Old 02-08-2006, 01:29 PM
Registered Member

FlAsHs2000 has disabled reputation
Default Re: Question??

black nugget when you get a chance can you pm me I have a question for you thanks.