Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

one site question one 240sx question

Old 07-05-2006, 08:45 PM
Sheeeit

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch
Default one site question one 240sx question

EL OH EL

Last edited by Hooch; 03-17-2010 at 08:17 PM.
Old 07-06-2006, 07:46 AM
Registered Member

Silverbullet86 Silverbullet86 Silverbullet86 Silverbullet86 Silverbullet86 Silverbullet86 Silverbullet86 Silverbullet86 Silverbullet86 Silverbullet86 Silverbullet86
Default Re: one site question one 240sx question

www.240sxforums.com <-- good to start off with. They catagorize chassis and motor swaps in different forums so its well organized and easy to pick up.

www.zilvia.net <-- well rounded forum. IMO its the Honda-Tech of 240s. U'll get flamed if u mention you switched from a Civic.

www.freshalloy.com <-- good technical info concerning high HP build up.

SR is the most popular swap. It bolts right in. Slight wiring modification is required

CA is kind of like an SR but kind of like a mini RB. Its not too common but swap is similar to SR.

KA-T setup is the next most common and will probably get more popular soon from the power it can put out and cost. No motor swapping, just bolt on turbo.

RB motors are considered the Godzilla swap cuz.. well ya know. It requires custom mounts and drive shaft. There are places that make and sell them. I dont know too much about wiring for RBs but it has been done many many times.

LSx seems to be the new Godzilla swap that will be more common within the next year or so. It requires custom mounts, driveshaft, and headers. Wiring work is required but easy supposedly.

Last edited by Silverbullet86; 07-06-2006 at 07:57 AM.
Old 07-06-2006, 08:00 AM
That's not gone well

Zero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud of

If you want to be "faster than adam", I recommend you just turbocharge your stock motor (KA24DE). It should be safe to about 300-350whp on completely stock internals, with proper fuel upgrades and tuning. You won't find headlights for a reasonable price because kouki headlights are glass projectors and alot of people want them for conversions.

On the forums that Silverbullet listed, just do ALOT of searching and reading before you even post something like what you posted here. On Freshalloy at least, you will be flamed for it. And, pretty much get ready to be labeled a band-wagoner because you got your 240 after 2002. Good luck.
Old 07-06-2006, 08:38 AM
Drink Up, Chumps

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

Originally Posted by o0jash0o
how long till i can post more than 5 replies and be allowed to use the sell buy and trade forums
https://www.vadriven.com/forums/help-desk-48/trial-members-why-cant-i-post-127931/

We had too many idiots come on here and we had to create the Trial Member program. But don't worry, the time will fly by or you can became a Patron.
Old 07-06-2006, 05:46 PM
Sheeeit

Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch

appreciate any and all info given im having much more luck here than i first did on honda-tech, itll take me awhile but ill get eventually

thanks for the info people.

the honda i have for sale is being flamed hard in my pm cuz i mention im selling to work on the 240sx but couldnt care less as for geting on after 02 ill just have to deal with it theres ass holes no matter where u go

still looking for lights best ive done is 200 for the left 203 for the right so far have a few people looking around for me i might have to part with some seats and honda stuff and bite the bullet and fork out the cash