Notices
The Help Desk Consolidation of Rules, FAQ, Feedback, Discussion, News, and Suggestions.

Petition for forum rename

Old 03-06-2012, 04:34 AM
141.12 kHz

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Otacon Otacon Otacon Otacon Otacon Otacon Otacon Otacon Otacon Otacon Otacon
Default Re: Petition for forum rename

Oh damn, I thought we were renaming vadriven.
Old 11-17-2012, 07:17 AM
Sheeeit

Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch

i`ve gotten to where i stopped using this site to source parts because i got out of being a hodafag long time ago. however i do spend alot of time on Gixxer.com and i have to admit they have a great way of running their classifieds.

All classifieds are locked to all non contributing members, if you wanna buy or sell you have to have purchased your red R (similar to patron) without it you can`t even open that section of the forum. This could be off topic but whatever....this thread is closest to what i was looking for without starting a new thread... i think its time to close down the classified to random assholes who just signed up for the soul reason of selling shit. they come in here with no intent of being a contributing member of the side and just crowd the forum with BAD fs threads that lack the required info OR insanely inflated prices for piece of shit rust buckets.

And what ever happened to the 5 post requirment for classifieds? i see people selling stuff on their 2nd post....i think bumping it up to a 100 post req. would do some good.

we arent losing anything by cutting these newfags off like a tumor. what do they do other than make shit adds and stupid " look at my civak" threads. Not to mention regulars would have less reason to rage on people...

And if you dont like the fact you would have to buy patron to sell then go to craigslist, sometimes it takes money to make money.

anyways im done my " just woke up in a shitty mood rant"
Old 11-17-2012, 07:23 AM
Eat A Dick

Riff Raff Riff Raff Riff Raff Riff Raff Riff Raff Riff Raff Riff Raff Riff Raff Riff Raff Riff Raff Riff Raff

^yup
Old 11-17-2012, 09:34 AM
superuser

Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd

site makes money from advertising revenue now, and those troll/classified forums get lots of page views.
Old 11-17-2012, 09:55 AM
Sheeeit

Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch

i was afraid of something like that...

Still the gixxer forum i'm on manages to pull off an obscene amount of advertising while still requiring "patron" to use or view classifieds section...BUT they are a world wide site while we are pretty much just the mid atlantic area. I`m not really thinking of it in terms of money though but more of a quality control kinda thing lol.
Old 11-17-2012, 10:39 AM
superuser

Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd

quality control is dismissed by the image at the bottom of each page on this site.

cheers.
Old 11-23-2012, 04:10 PM
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Roxtar Roxtar Roxtar Roxtar Roxtar Roxtar Roxtar Roxtar Roxtar Roxtar Roxtar

we need fodder for SPO... just saying. watching you all get some FS troll newb with a minty fresh ek shell for sale and a manatee for a girlfriend to lose his shit is one of my favorite things about this site.
Old 11-24-2012, 03:35 AM
Fitty Tuckin

-JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB-

Originally Posted by Computer_Nerd
quality control is dismissed by the image at the bottom of each page on this site.

cheers.
What ever happened to you not buying patron status anymore to support this site? I r disappointed
Old 11-24-2012, 05:24 AM
superuser

Originally Posted by -JB-
What ever happened to you not buying patron status anymore to support this site? I r disappointed
needed it for a legal situation for blackhole threads. will not be renewing afterwards, of course.
Old 11-26-2012, 02:44 AM
HNIC

Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker.

Originally Posted by Computer_Nerd
needed it for a legal situation for blackhole threads. will not be renewing afterwards, of course.
That is what they all say.

Quick Reply: Petition for forum rename