VADriven.com Forums

VADriven.com Forums (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/)
-   The Help Desk (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/help-desk-48/)
-   -   Petition for forum rename (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/help-desk-48/petition-forum-rename-419602/)

euthorus 11-11-2011 07:03 AM

Petition for forum rename

Classifieds -> Parts -> Engine / Exhaust / Drivetrain

should really be Classifieds -> Parts -> Honda Engine / Exhaust / Drivetrain

for those of who do not drive a Honda this section seems to be fairly useless, in other words could you possibly have the same classifications of Honda, Import-Asia, Domestic, Import-Europe introduced to the Engine / Exhaust / Drivetrain section ?

Dough_Boy. 11-11-2011 07:04 AM

Re: Petition for forum rename

No your hondas aren't that important.

euthorus 11-11-2011 07:06 AM

Originally Posted by Reloaded. (Post 7464352)
No your hondas aren't that important.

I have never owned a Honda nor do I plan to - I am simply pointing out that for the rest of us not interested in the Honda parts this subsection has very little to offer.

Computer_Nerd 11-11-2011 07:30 AM

Split parts into import and domestic?

Tainty_McFshStx 11-11-2011 07:33 AM

Originally Posted by euthorus (Post 7464351)
Classifieds -> Parts -> Engine / Exhaust / Drivetrain

should really be Classifieds -> Parts -> Honda Engine / Exhaust / Drivetrain

for those of who do not drive a Honda this section seems to be fairly useless, in other words could you possibly have the same classifications of Honda, Import-Asia, Domestic, Import-Europe introduced to the Engine / Exhaust / Drivetrain section ?

Or just not be lazy and use search button for topics. I mean that is what it was designed for.. ya know to search things and what not.

eng 11-11-2011 07:58 AM

The only reason this hasn't been done yet is because we didn't want to make a separate Honda parts forum for each of the Parts categories, is engine really the only one that should be separated or you just happened to be browsing that forum?

Sun Wukong 11-11-2011 08:54 AM

Use the "search forum" feature.

euthorus 11-11-2011 09:28 AM

Originally Posted by eng (Post 7464440)
The only reason this hasn't been done yet is because we didn't want to make a separate Honda parts forum for each of the Parts categories, is engine really the only one that should be separated or you just happened to be browsing that forum?

I see your point but it appears that the majority of the engine/drivetrain section contents are presently Honda related - allowing someone to easily navigate to another make for engine parts would make sense.

DwiZZy 11-11-2011 09:50 AM

Originally Posted by euthorus (Post 7464550)
I see your point but it appears that the majority of the engine/drivetrain section contents are presently Honda related - allowing someone to easily navigate to another make for engine parts would make sense.

Then it would be useless to make another section for domestic, if they aren't posting in the first place.

SortaFlush 11-14-2011 04:39 AM

If it has to get down to

"sub section; sub section; sub section; sub section; sub section; sub section; sub section; sub section; sub section; sub section; sub section; sub section; sub section; sub section; sub section; sub section; sub section; sub section; " Then you all are just some lazy bastards.

Learning how to search for keywords is......well.....KEY in searching.