Notices
The Help Desk Consolidation of Rules, FAQ, Feedback, Discussion, News, and Suggestions.

Do Moderators Do Anything?

Old 04-12-2009, 02:57 PM
baller/dickbutt#69

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn
Default Re: Do Moderators Do Anything?

oh shit ...thats right this is the focus racing *****...damn it and i +repped him....sombitch...can a mod take away my +rep and give it back so i can -rep him???
Old 04-12-2009, 03:06 PM
registered derp

lolololol has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by iceguyb14
-Inappropriate responses (flaming, trolling, insulting users, et cetera) will not be tolerated.
-Racism will not be tolerated.
-Keep posts on-topic in relation to a thread.
-Refrain from talk about illegal activities and/or violence.

these rules are broken so many times on here. especially the first one listed. i mean damn, a thread itself was created just for the purpose of "insulting" me. personally i dont really care, i have thick skin. but why dont you care moderators? so many people come on here and then never come back because they see how things are. people are assholes to other people and no one does anything about it. im not gonna lie, ive been a jackass to people, but i should have gotten a PM saying cuz the shit out. but i didnt.

come on moderators. do you guys do anything on here? its pretty bad that everyone on here knows that a lot of users are assholes and warn new people to be prepared for it lol. why dont you do what your supposed to do and actually crack down on people who break the rules? that way you dont just have a forum full of assholes

the people who are on this forum have contributed more for the community and to each other than i have ever seen on any other forum.

go suck a dick, they deserve to be assholes.
Old 04-12-2009, 03:09 PM
yaaat.

ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington

Originally Posted by nftuatn
sung makes a few bucks im sure...enough not to answer my pm about becoming a sponsor but enough im sure
I'm sure he makes money, yeah, but he's acting as if sung is out there trying to recruit people to join the forum.
Old 04-12-2009, 03:13 PM
baller/dickbutt#69

nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn

he may very well be...maybe he was part of the fast and the furious series and he had a subliminal message put in there to draw members to this site....could be???
Old 04-12-2009, 03:22 PM
eng
Administrator

eng eng eng eng eng eng eng eng eng eng eng

The mods may or may not do anything, but the admins close threads.

WHAT.

P.S. Use the report post button if you want a moderator to look at something, they can't be everywhere.