Notices
The Help Desk Consolidation of Rules, FAQ, Feedback, Discussion, News, and Suggestions.

Do Moderators Do Anything?

Old 04-12-2009, 02:23 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
iceguyb14 has disabled reputation
Default Do Moderators Do Anything?

-Inappropriate responses (flaming, trolling, insulting users, et cetera) will not be tolerated.
-Racism will not be tolerated.
-Keep posts on-topic in relation to a thread.
-Refrain from talk about illegal activities and/or violence.

these rules are broken so many times on here. especially the first one listed. i mean damn, a thread itself was created just for the purpose of "insulting" me. personally i dont really care, i have thick skin. but why dont you care moderators? so many people come on here and then never come back because they see how things are. people are assholes to other people and no one does anything about it. im not gonna lie, ive been a jackass to people, but i should have gotten a PM saying cuz the shit out. but i didnt.

come on moderators. do you guys do anything on here? its pretty bad that everyone on here knows that a lot of users are assholes and warn new people to be prepared for it lol. why dont you do what your supposed to do and actually crack down on people who break the rules? that way you dont just have a forum full of assholes
Old 04-12-2009, 02:24 PM
baller/dickbutt#69

nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn
Default Re: Do Moderators Do Anything?

you mad bro?
Old 04-12-2009, 02:25 PM
baller/dickbutt#69

nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn

shit i gotta give this man credit....he obviously has read the rules...+rep...
Old 04-12-2009, 02:27 PM
Drink Up, Chumps

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

Originally Posted by iceguyb14
-Inappropriate responses (flaming, trolling, insulting users, et cetera) will not be tolerated.
-Racism will not be tolerated.
-Keep posts on-topic in relation to a thread.
-Refrain from talk about illegal activities and/or violence.

these rules are broken so many times on here. especially the first one listed. i mean damn, a thread itself was created just for the purpose of "insulting" me. personally i dont really care, i have thick skin. but why dont you care moderators? so many people come on here and then never come back because they see how things are. people are assholes to other people and no one does anything about it. im not gonna lie, ive been a jackass to people, but i should have gotten a PM saying cuz the shit out. but i didnt.

come on moderators. do you guys do anything on here? its pretty bad that everyone on here knows that a lot of users are assholes and warn new people to be prepared for it lol. why dont you do what your supposed to do and actually crack down on people who break the rules? that way you dont just have a forum full of assholes
Dude, we don't like you.

Take a hint.
Old 04-12-2009, 02:27 PM
yaaat.

ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington

You complaining really isn't going to change anything. This forum has been full of assholes since it was made in 02 and it's going to stay that way. We don't need anymore fuckheads on this site, we have enough as it is.
Old 04-12-2009, 02:29 PM
Registered Member

iceguyb14 has disabled reputation

haha im not really complaining. just pointing out some facts. it cant be smart for the creators of this forum to let it be this way. im part of tons of forums, and this one is the only one where nothing gets moderated and this is also the only one that has the reputation it does. weird coincidence.. lol
Old 04-12-2009, 02:30 PM
baller/dickbutt#69

Originally Posted by blah
Dude, we don't like you.

Take a hint.

lmao..good one...
Old 04-12-2009, 02:30 PM
(. )( .) & 8====>

Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin'

do moderators do anything?

yeah.

yer mom.
Old 04-12-2009, 02:31 PM
yaaat.

ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington

Fuck other forums where you have to be nice and polite. Don't be an asshat and you won't get ragged on. It's pretty simple if you ask me.
Old 04-12-2009, 02:33 PM
baller/dickbutt#69

Originally Posted by ryanherington
Fuck other forums where you have to be nice and polite..
yessir...bimmer forums are like that...you get a warning for cussing....i was like FUCK and i got another...