Notices
The Help Desk Consolidation of Rules, FAQ, Feedback, Discussion, News, and Suggestions.

Crackdown of the "Road Kill" section

Old 03-12-2009, 11:36 AM
DEY SEE ME TROLLIN

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt
Default Re: Crackdown of the "Road Kill" section

Originally Posted by Tainty McFshStk
Im pretty sure you posted this in the wrong section. If someone already posted this... my bad.
Which section should it be in?
Old 03-12-2009, 11:36 AM
nothin2tucknstillTDB

shonanspeed shonanspeed shonanspeed shonanspeed shonanspeed shonanspeed shonanspeed shonanspeed shonanspeed shonanspeed shonanspeed

Chris, the guy's hood was secured. The carbon fiber came off the skeleton which shows poor craftsmanship by the manufacturer not driver error. And the problem is that people ARE bashing the make of the car. It's disrespectful and tiring and as an owner of 3 cars that get people's tongues lashing- it makes me mad. As for the section making it look like VADriven is condoning street racing- I already addressed that in my original post. War Story sections always involve some illegal racing- but a rule change to state that people need to only post their "fictional" stories covers Driven's can. You should join RASR- it's a great group and you'd probably be well suited to promoting it.
Janelle
Old 03-12-2009, 11:37 AM
nothin2tucknstillTDB

shonanspeed shonanspeed shonanspeed shonanspeed shonanspeed shonanspeed shonanspeed shonanspeed shonanspeed shonanspeed shonanspeed

Originally Posted by Chris@SCAutos
I already thought it was enjoyable for all of us??

No one bashes the paticular make of a car, its the actions involved. The moron was racing on a public road and if he doesnt even know how to properly secure a hood, what makes you think he can drive a car at high speeds? Same goes for most of the stories on there.

I actually think that's a really great idea and admin's should look into it.
Originally Posted by all4sr's
i know what you meant....i was joking
Well, I had fun clearing it up for you anyway.
Old 03-12-2009, 11:37 AM
nothin2tucknstillTDB

This is the correct section for this post.
Old 03-12-2009, 11:38 AM
FACK YER ESS PEE OHH

all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's

Janelle=female??
Old 03-12-2009, 11:40 AM
nothin2tucknstillTDB

Yep- sitting here with my husband writing this.
Old 03-12-2009, 11:41 AM
DEY SEE ME TROLLIN

DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt

Originally Posted by shonanspeed
Chris, the guy's hood was secured. The carbon fiber came off the skeleton which shows poor craftsmanship by the manufacturer not driver error. And the problem is that people ARE bashing the make of the car. It's disrespectful and tiring and as an owner of 3 cars that get people's tongues lashing- it makes me mad. As for the section making it look like VADriven is condoning street racing- I already addressed that in my original post. War Story sections always involve some illegal racing- but a rule change to state that people need to only post their "fictional" stories covers Driven's can. You should join RASR- it's a great group and you'd probably be well suited to promoting it.
Janelle
There was def. a roadkill posted, months back, by a guy with a civic. The civic was fast, the guy seemed intelligent, and even the MUSTANG boys came in and told him good kill. So i dont see how it has to do anything with the type of car. If the OP of the "hood flying up" incident had been driving a viper, he still would have gotten flamed by how he came across. Il look int the RASR.
Old 03-12-2009, 11:46 AM
nothin2tucknstillTDB

Originally Posted by Chris@SCAutos
There was def. a roadkill posted, months back, by a guy with a civic. The civic was fast, the guy seemed intelligent, and even the MUSTANG boys came in and told him good kill. So i dont see how it has to do anything with the type of car. If the OP of the "hood flying up" incident had been driving a viper, he still would have gotten flamed by how he came across. Il look int the RASR.
See- I'm proposing change because of the fact that I KNOW people can be civilized. I don't care very much if people want to laugh at him to his face- that's part of why he posted (I'm guessing). It was the 40 arbitrary posts that people threw up there to flame Honda and to shit-talk other things and each other. Go read the post. It's bad.
Old 03-12-2009, 11:50 AM
nothin2tucknstillTDB

Mods, Admin, anyone wanna jump in on this?
Old 03-12-2009, 11:50 AM
Gaming Extraordinair

Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk

Originally Posted by D.Nick
I personally think the road kill section is pretty gay now and promotes street racing.
I think the section is dumb anyway. Street racing isnt cool, its straight up stupid. For one, its illegal! Seriously if anyone where to get hurt from Street Racing, me and everybody else would have no sympathy towards that member. To me it was created to get ego's going about their cars, FAIL. Street Racing to me is one of the worse sections on this site and it needs to go.

Quick Reply: Crackdown of the "Road Kill" section