Notices
The Help Desk Consolidation of Rules, FAQ, Feedback, Discussion, News, and Suggestions.

Any admin?

Old 11-13-2005, 03:41 PM
wub wub wub wub

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla
Default Any admin?

Hey fellas...

Where has everyone been over the weekend? It looks like none of the admin have logged on since the 10th or 11th, per the forum leaders link. I made my patron contribution a few days ago. I, too, would like to go back and read 89integra's posts....
Old 11-13-2005, 03:46 PM
Patron

soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion
Default Re: Any admin?

Sung and Eng are the ones you'll want to talk to about that... send them both PM's regarding patron status. Keep bugging them about it until they give you an answer.
Old 11-13-2005, 03:48 PM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Originally Posted by soulDistortion
Sung and Eng are the ones you'll want to talk to about that... send them both PM's regarding patron status. Keep bugging them about it until they give you an answer.
Cool.. Thanks for a straight answer

Sent Sung one pm, and Eng two. Not really that big of a deal because I would have contributed anyway, but I know there's got to be some good reads in the hole!
Old 11-13-2005, 04:01 PM
wub wub wub wub

(WooHoo!) Thread can be closed now.

Thanks to whoever hooked me up..