Notices
Domestic Vehicles from N. American, Mexican(?) manufacturers go here.

1991 Mustang Gt 5spd 59k 306 w/H/C/I Procharger...Want something big turbo!!

Old 12-01-2011, 07:34 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
twoloosescrews has disabled reputation
Default Re: 1991 Mustang Gt 5spd 59k 306 w/H/C/I Procharger...Want something big turbo!!

I'll tell you what go look on the NOVA Craigslist, there's a 100% stock 1993 GT w/ 23,600 miles asking over $18k. I have roughly 30k more with alot of mods including new paint and a motor w/10k miles for $8k less... While searching for foxes in this area with low miles for sale, you can count them on 1 hand with a couple fingers... I feel that the car is worth it, the paint is great, the I interior is spotless, the motor runs great, it's been garaged kept, not abused, never been down a drag strip, and everything works great including the power mirror and windows, fog lights, interior lights, radio, and even ice cold a/c and warm heat...

As far as me being a "Noob"(your an idiot for using that term), I'm new to this forum but a long time member in alot of other forums and also local clubs. When it comes to cars I've owned 18 different ones and worked on them all in my short 26yrs on this earth... Have a nice day...

Last edited by twoloosescrews; 12-01-2011 at 07:37 PM.
Old 12-01-2011, 07:42 PM
MARK IT ZERO

ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout
Default Re: 1991 Mustang Gt 5spd 59k 306 w/H/C/I Procharger...Want something big turbo!!

Originally Posted by twoloosescrews
I'll tell you what go look on the NOVA Craigslist, there's a 100% stock 1993 GT w/ 23,600 miles asking over $18k. I have roughly 30k more with alot of mods including new paint and a motor w/10k miles for $8k less... While searching for foxes in this area with low miles for sale, you can count them on 1 hand with a couple fingers... I feel that the car is worth it, the paint is great, the I interior is spotless, the motor runs great, it's been garaged kept, not abused, never been down a drag strip, and everything works great including the power mirror and windows, fog lights, interior lights, radio, and even ice cold a/c and warm heat...

As far as me being a "Noob"(your an idiot for using that term), I'm new to this forum but a long time member in alot of other forums and also local clubs. When it comes to cars I've owned 18 different ones and worked on them all in my short 26yrs on this earth... Have a nice day...
lol irony
Old 12-01-2011, 07:44 PM
yaaat.

ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington

Never been down a strip? But the pictures are taken ON a drag strip. Clean car, but think about it.
Old 12-01-2011, 08:00 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by ryanherington
Never been down a strip? But the pictures are taken ON a drag strip. Clean car, but think about it.
Its never been raced down the strip, just thought it was a cool place for pictures. They do a test and tune on friday nights, and I stopped by there during the early afternoon and the track was totally open and no one was there so I got some good pics..
Old 12-02-2011, 02:11 PM
Registered Member

Bump
Old 12-02-2011, 04:40 PM
Registered Member

Calico has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by boosted_gsr93
Lol very nice mustang....... Sad my all motor integra could mop that a$$. move your post to the right section. GLWS, and if you ever want to race for pink let me know. I'll take that stang off your hands...
What a bitch ass comment. Grow up please.

Nice stang.
Old 12-02-2011, 08:18 PM
VaDriven Mayhem

Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous

Right...and that guy is even more of an idiot. $18K for a stock 1993 gt? Fuck...you can get a stock 2003-04 Cobra for about 2-3K more.

Like I keep saying to you....it's a nice car but the market isn't there for what you want for it.

I'm sorry and you cant want all you want but it ain't gonna happen if the buyer knows anything about Mustangs.
Old 12-02-2011, 08:31 PM
Registered Member

deleted

Last edited by twoloosescrews; 12-02-2011 at 09:03 PM.
Old 12-02-2011, 08:37 PM
MARK IT ZERO

ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout

Dude can you just STFU? Your seriously pissing me off, just cause you have no money and can't afford it doesn't mean you have to come in here and trash my car...If I wanted $100k for my car its cool because is MY CAR and MY PRICE. If I can't get that then thats ok with me, but its MY choice to do what I want... I've tried to be nice here, thank you for fucking up my thread...I guess I'll delete this one and make a new one, please don't post in it. thanks
You're a fucking idiot.

He's giving you honest advice based on his experience. He is THE Mustang guy on this site.

It's a shit economy and you're asking too much for your car.

You're welcome.
Old 12-02-2011, 08:43 PM
Registered Member

Bro I don't need advise on what to sell my car for. There aren't too many other cars around here as nice as mine and I know that. Also I don't have to sell, I'm not in a rush, I can afford to wait until I get top dollar for my car...I'm perfectly capable of selling my own car, I've been offered $9k cash and it was a good offer but I choose to pass right now and see what happens with possible trades and mabye slightly higher offers...Thanks for your advise but please keep it to yourself...

Last edited by twoloosescrews; 12-02-2011 at 09:05 PM.