Notices
Domestic Vehicles from N. American, Mexican(?) manufacturers go here.

95 Mustang GT 5spd

Old 04-01-2009, 08:00 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
kelzyrenee has disabled reputation
Arrow 95 Mustang GT 5spd

Name:Andrew
F/S or trade:95 Mustang GT 5spd
Means of Contact:PM
Price:$3500OBO Also throw out some trades and we can go from there.
Milage: 190,000K But with only 170,000 miles if you account the gear change.
Will have more pics up tomorrow.

Description
What I have is a black 95 Mustang GT with rare two-tone red and black interior out of a cobra. It has power windows, locks, and mirrors. The paint has some light scratches throughout. Also has small rock chips in the front and the front bumper clearcoat is coming off. There is one yellow spot on the front bumper from where the paint has completely worn off. There is a little dent/crease on the passenger side right behind the door and below the back window. Easy fix and not that bad. (will add pic when i take some more tomorrow) It was there when i got the car. Thats really about it body-wise.

The goods and info: The car runs amazing and has been very well taken care of beyond the littlel bit of body stuff i listed above. Oil has been changed every 2500 miles. I bought the car from a friend that owned it since middle 2004. He used it to keep miles off his 02 gray GT car. This car has never had any motor problems at all. Oil pressure is good and has never dropped any. Dont let the mileage scare you, it runs great! It is my only car right now and im not afraid to get in and take a trip in it. Never wrecked or anything. The title is clear and is in my hand
and the car is rust free. No oil leaks or anything and doesnt use any oil.

Mods and such:The car just got a tune up when i picked it up off friend in dec of 08. He did plugs, wires, and distributor right before i got the car. He always kept the underside coated to protect against rust. Also has a new battery and alternator on the car. Mods include O/R Mac h pipe, bullit catback off an 01 mustang, King cobra clutch put in about 15K miles ago great pedal pressure better then stock, Ford 4:10 gears installed when clutch was. (Also he changed out all fluids in everything including the rearend, and transmission. also put in new universal joints in the driveshaft), March UDP not installed yet, Pro 5.0 shifter, 94/95 cobra rims, Thats all i believe, there may be something im leaving out mod wise.

Bad things about the car: Really there isnt any running wise or anything. The air bag light light is on cause the airbags was not hooked back up when he did the interior swap. For some reason he didn't think it needed to be so just needs to be hooked up. That really about it minus the little bit of paint/body i explained up top.

These are older pictures. The car stilll looks exactly the same. I'll get some new pictures tomorrow evening.
Attached Thumbnails 95 Mustang GT 5spd-blackcar01.jpg   95 Mustang GT 5spd-blackcar02.jpg  

Last edited by kelzyrenee; 04-02-2009 at 03:18 PM.
Old 04-03-2009, 03:48 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
kelzyrenee has disabled reputation
Default Re: 95 Mustang GT 5spd

Sold thanks for looking