Notices
Domestic Vehicles from N. American, Mexican(?) manufacturers go here.

'04 Cadillac CTS-V only 1,500 miles!!! One Owner, showroom condition!

Old 03-15-2009, 11:05 AM
Capitalist Pig

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Heiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the rough
Default '04 Cadillac CTS-V only 1,500 miles!!! One Owner, showroom condition!

Sold!!!!

Like the title states, my black on black 2004 Cadillac CTS-V (400 hp LS6 with a 6 speed transmission) with ONLY 1,500 miles on it is for sale. This is a one owner car, in absolutely immaculate condition, it is literally worthy of being in a showroom it is that clean. All the original pieces and papers from the car are included (see trunk picture), there is absolutely nothing missing from this car. The car was driven here and there, but seldom... as you can see based on the miles.

I must say, this CTS-V is more than likely the LOWEST MILES '04 CTS-V in the country. Climate control garaged its whole life, never driven in the snow, etc. Original tires, brakes, etc. Absolutely flawless. It still smells like a brand new car on the inside, and the exterior looks like a showroom car. The car mats have never been removed from the trunk, and the front area still has plastic covering the carpet.

This is essentially a brand new car at half the cost of what it was from the dealership. Obviously everything on the car works perfectly, no stories, no accidents, no paintwork or even door dings.

This car is fully loaded (Nav, BOSE Sound system, Satellite, On*Star, DVD, digital display 4-tire pressure monitoring system, Sunroof, heated/power seats, dual climate, etc.). It even has the "G" meter on the cluster panel - which measures the lateral G's of the car, and the max G's pulled in a turn. Very cool feature!

A few cool things: I have both original key sets, the Cadillac emblem on both of them is still covered with the blue laminated plastic, one of the keys has the original dealership 'key tag' still on it. Amazingly, this car gets 16mpg city and 25mpg highway!!

The rear seats have never been sat in, and this car has seen maybe 6 tanks of gas or so. Oil was just changed, and was changed every several months, though few miles were put on the car during those months.

This car is truly a gem. It is a one of a kind; you won't find another '04 CTS-V with this low of miles right now. So you can have your 'brand new' CTS-V for half the price.

Looking for $29,500/OBO

Price drop to $26,100!

I'm located in Roanoke, VA. Willing work out shipping for the car too, if neccessary.

Last edited by Heiss M3; 04-03-2009 at 10:29 PM.
Old 03-15-2009, 03:03 PM
Registered Member

DSMdtrain will become famous soon enough
Default Re: '04 Cadillac CTS-V only 1,500 miles!!! One Owner, showroom condition!

bump it for more pics
Old 03-15-2009, 03:32 PM
Capitalist Pig

Heiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: '04 Cadillac CTS-V only 1,500 miles!!! One Owner, showroom condition!

You can see the 'g' - meter on the left

Old 03-15-2009, 03:34 PM
Capitalist Pig

Old 03-15-2009, 03:36 PM
Fanboi

Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B

Very nice... if my mom's vert is totalled I may be in touch. She's going back and forth between a CTS-V and an XLR.
Old 03-16-2009, 01:50 PM
Capitalist Pig

Sounds good Brian, let me know.

Bump up to top!
Old 03-18-2009, 12:24 PM
Registered Member

Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost

I have tuned 2 of these V's in the last month that were both the same year as this one! I'd love to have the car, they are what I want to daily.
Old 03-18-2009, 07:17 PM
Capitalist Pig

Originally Posted by Frost
I have tuned 2 of these V's in the last month that were both the same year as this one! I'd love to have the car, they are what I want to daily.
PM me and i'll see what I can do for you
Old 03-19-2009, 04:39 PM
Capitalist Pig

Price drop to $28,500!
Old 03-19-2009, 07:42 PM
SG

C16EFSedan has disabled reputation

Wow The Exact Car I Want and An Outstanding Cheap Price!! Damn If I Only Had The Money. GLWS!!!!

Quick Reply: '04 Cadillac CTS-V only 1,500 miles!!! One Owner, showroom condition!