Notices
Domestic Vehicles from N. American, Mexican(?) manufacturers go here.

1991 Mustang Gt 5spd 59k 306 w/H/C/I Procharger...Want something big turbo!!

Old 11-30-2011, 04:49 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
twoloosescrews has disabled reputation
Default Please delete

Mods please delete this thread, it has gotten way off topic. Thanks

Last edited by twoloosescrews; 12-02-2011 at 09:06 PM.
Old 11-30-2011, 05:27 PM
Registered Member

turboteg98 turboteg98 turboteg98 turboteg98 turboteg98 turboteg98 turboteg98 turboteg98 turboteg98 turboteg98 turboteg98
Default Re: 1991 Mustang Gt 5spd 59k 306 w/H/C/I Procharger...Want something big turbo!!

Not my favorite body style of mustang but that thing is gorgeous. GLWS
Old 11-30-2011, 05:31 PM
RCKTMAN

caseyrock caseyrock caseyrock caseyrock caseyrock caseyrock caseyrock caseyrock caseyrock caseyrock caseyrock
Default Re: 1991 Mustang Gt 5spd 59k 306 w/H/C/I Procharger...Want something big turbo!!

Originally Posted by twoloosescrews
Name: Patrick
Means of contact: 301-792-1234 or pshannon68@yahoo.com
Price: $10,800

Description: I have a 1991 Mustang Gt 5spd w/58k original miles, clean carfax no accidents or anything. Car has a 306 block w/ GT40 Aluminum Heads, 1.7 Rockers, 9:1 Comp., Cobra Intake, F Cam, Basani Exhaust(sounds sick), 24lb injectors, 255 Walboro. Has a 5 lug disc brake swap all around w/ Koni coils and shocks, SN95 8.8 Rear end, 3.73 gears, crossdrilled and slotted rotors. Cowl hood, saleen wing, saleen wheels, and LX tail lights, repainted about 2yrs ago. Interior is grey tweed in immaculate condition. The A/C has been converted to R134a and blows ice cold. Lots more that I'm just forgetting right now. This car is clean, don't miss your chance to own one of few low mileage fox bodies left...

Have a D-1B Procharger(just the blower) and $600 worth of MSD stuff that will come will the car.

Trades: Open to anything turbo, looking for something fun and fast.. Also like 05 + Mustang Gt's, Corvettes, BMW M3's,...I'm pretty much open to anything cool and fast....I have cash I can put on top if necessary.

Pictures:

A) High price.
B) Wrong section.
C) YOU'RE NOT IN VIRGINIA

Very clean though. Maybe worth the price
Old 11-30-2011, 06:35 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by caseyrock
A) High price.
B) Wrong section.

A)There's alot more than that in it, and with the mods and low miles I think its worth it.
B)I know its not an asian car but I would like to trade for an asian big turbo car, so I figured this is where it would help me the best.
C)I'm close enough..haha

Thanks for the compliments guys. The car gets looks everywhere it goes, I can't fill it up without getting a compliment from someone...It sounds even better than it looks with that big cam in there..
Old 11-30-2011, 07:51 PM
The Rotary MadMax

labman has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by caseyrock
A) High price.
B) Wrong section.

Alot of people post here anyways if they are in NC or MD.

Do gotta agree, for not having the SC installed with fuel system to support the higher price is hurting you, but if you find someone looking for a project you are in business.

Miles is a plus, but on a modified car it is a moot point, especially since that isn't the original motor.

Good luck though, clean Fox.
Old 11-30-2011, 08:48 PM
Registered Member

boosted_gsr93 has disabled reputation

Lol very nice mustang....... Sad my all motor integra could mop that a$$. move your post to the right section. GLWS, and if you ever want to race for pink let me know. I'll take that stang off your hands...
Old 11-30-2011, 08:54 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by boosted_gsr93
Lol very nice mustang....... Sad my all motor integra could mop that a$$. move your post to the right section. GLWS, and if you ever want to race for pink let me know. I'll take that stang off your hands...
There are alot of fast imports out there, I've owned several. I'm not like most muscles and from your statement import guys..I like and respect all cars and the work people put in them...Oh and BTW my car would get more ass period...Thats all that matters..haha Have a nice day...

Last edited by twoloosescrews; 11-30-2011 at 08:58 PM.
Old 11-30-2011, 08:58 PM
Registered Member

Just added 2 videos I had laying around...
Old 12-01-2011, 07:36 AM
Cock chugginton

Iroc-Boost Iroc-Boost Iroc-Boost Iroc-Boost Iroc-Boost Iroc-Boost Iroc-Boost Iroc-Boost Iroc-Boost Iroc-Boost Iroc-Boost

Originally Posted by boosted_gsr93
WTF is this shit? Race for pinks? Makes you sound like 16yo kid who has watched to much FF.

Mustang looks good. Going to be hard pressed to get that kind of $$$ on here but i feel its worth it.
Old 12-01-2011, 07:40 AM
MARK IT ZERO

ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout

Originally Posted by twoloosescrews
There are alot of fast imports out there, I've owned several. I'm not like most muscles and from your statement import guys..I like and respect all cars and the work people put in them...Oh and BTW my car would get more ass period...Thats all that matters..haha Have a nice day...

Quick Reply: 1991 Mustang Gt 5spd 59k 306 w/H/C/I Procharger...Want something big turbo!!