Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

stolen bikes!!!!

Old 09-28-2006, 11:53 AM
Lost Cat Magnet

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
drifterJERRY is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: stolen bikes!!!!

i started to read this thread thinkin another bike got stollen, suxors...but much to my surprise, that shit is bananas.

evidently this is a very big thing (im assuming its b/c bikes are easy to 'disguise' and police dont pull them over as often as cars...and the average person cant tell the difference btw a Duc and a Honda when debadge).

anyways, the other day i was at my friends shop and he had two very new bikes inside, i asked where he got them and he said they werent his. someone he knows brought them by to store there for a few days. i didnt get to close but one was a 900rr with only 74 miles on it and the other was a SV650 with undisclosed miles. neither had vins or stickers, and get this...the guy only paid 1500 for the 900rr. i have no clue how much the suzuki cost. madness. i told the shop owner he needs to get those outa there somthing quick, few days later they were gone.

never in my mind would i think about buying a stolen bike...that is just stoopid and asking for some jail time.
Old 09-30-2006, 07:51 AM
Registered Member

Night Ryder Night Ryder Night Ryder Night Ryder Night Ryder Night Ryder Night Ryder Night Ryder Night Ryder Night Ryder Night Ryder

if i knew someone selling a nice bike for a cheap price, i would question it, definelty. but unless they told me something i felt was shady about, i would think i got a great deal.
Old 09-30-2006, 01:24 PM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

I honestly could not and would not purchase a stolen bike knowingly. I'd love to get a great deal, but it's not worth that to me.. Like someone said before, you're supporting a bad cause. If they're making money doing it, do you think they're going to stop? Nope. Not 'til they get caught..

I would hate to know that I had anything to do with someone losing their bike. My motorcycle is literally like a child to me! I'd be devastated!

X2 on these guys being complete fools for disclosing all of that information. Going to jail sooner or later, and I hope they ALL go. Stay FAR away bro.
Old 10-02-2006, 09:29 AM
You Know What I Sell

EGlovr is an unknown quantity at this point

i n t e r e s t i n g

got any contact info? i could make a few calls to some leo's that owe me a favor
Old 10-02-2006, 02:01 PM
LaShawn

djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom

I would have asked for a way to contact them and then go the ball rolling to bust their punk asses.
Old 10-02-2006, 03:32 PM
Registered Member

Alwayslast is an unknown quantity at this point

shoot, he can steal my bike...........after i get it insured.

Seriously, I don't think stolen bikes are a high priority on the cops table.
You need to report to the FBI or AMA to get a better and a faster resolution.