Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

Protection

Old 07-11-2010, 10:52 AM
Awesome.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E
Default Re: Protection

Never understood open carry. Anyway, to the OP: No personal experience but a former co-worker rides with a similar suit and it looks alright. PRobably better than nothing, but why not go with a perforated leather or textile jacket? I realized price may be the objection, but just sweat for a little in your current gear until you can afford the proven stuff?
Old 07-11-2010, 12:57 PM
You know how I know?

broke94hatch broke94hatch broke94hatch broke94hatch broke94hatch broke94hatch broke94hatch broke94hatch broke94hatch broke94hatch broke94hatch

Originally Posted by SignfcntOthr
Never understood open carry. Anyway, to the OP: No personal experience but a former co-worker rides with a similar suit and it looks alright. PRobably better than nothing, but why not go with a perforated leather or textile jacket? I realized price may be the objection, but just sweat for a little in your current gear until you can afford the proven stuff?
I still and will always ride with gear. I currently ride with a Speed and Strength jacket, which is awesome, but just wondering if anyone had input on this particular armor.
Old 07-11-2010, 05:43 PM
Registered member

Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random

compression moisture wicking long sleeve work like a champ
cheaper than buying new gear. I wore them all the time during the summer under my jacket
easy breezy
Old 07-16-2010, 01:00 PM
holla

j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3

Originally Posted by Real Random
compression moisture wicking long sleeve work like a champ
cheaper than buying new gear. I wore them all the time during the summer under my jacket
easy breezy
Like under armor? I feel like I'd sweat my ass off with that on.