Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

Any Ducati Owners

Old 07-11-2010, 06:07 PM
Track Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SnowLeopardR1 has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopardR1 has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopardR1 has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopardR1 has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopardR1 has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopardR1 has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopardR1 has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopardR1 has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopardR1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Delete!

Hello folks,

Killer bee

Last edited by SnowLeopardR1; 07-16-2010 at 04:17 PM.
Old 07-11-2010, 07:34 PM
Registered Member

streetsk8er757 has disabled reputation
Default Re: Any Ducati Owners

If you have no one to ride with then why be picky???????????(just saying) I do not beleive that there are many duc owners on here. If you want to get together and ride pm me i am sure i can sneak out every now and then for a little ride.

I am in hampton though
Old 07-11-2010, 07:41 PM
Track Junkie

SnowLeopardR1 has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopardR1 has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopardR1 has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopardR1 has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopardR1 has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopardR1 has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopardR1 has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopardR1 has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopardR1 has a reputation beyond repute

Buzzzzzzz

Last edited by SnowLeopardR1; 07-16-2010 at 04:11 PM.
Old 07-11-2010, 08:11 PM
I like grape drank

Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican

I ride a 999 if that counts haha. But I'm in the Richmond area...
Old 07-12-2010, 06:11 AM
yes sir

rollingstock has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by SnowLeopardR1
Sorry to sound like a picky person but I am trying to get a few or as many Ducati owners so, we could try to build our own Ducati week type gathering. Anyways, I am picky when it comes to people I ride with. I like to ride for the enjoyment rather than to act a fool out in the road ways. I hope that clear things up for you?

Best regards,
S...

i work at a ducati dealership but sorry i cant ride with you. since i dont ride a duc.
Old 07-12-2010, 07:20 AM
LaShawn

djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom

Originally Posted by SnowLeopardR1
Sorry to sound like a picky person but I am trying to get a few or as many Ducati owners so, we could try to build our own Ducati week type gathering. Anyways, I am picky when it comes to people I ride with. I like to ride for the enjoyment rather than to act a fool out in the road ways. I hope that clear things up for you?

Best regards,
S...
You are an idiot. Apparently ducati owners are in it for safe riding and not showing off their expensive as bikes, blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah moron.

Bike Racist.
Old 07-13-2010, 04:31 AM
Track Junkie

Killer Bee

Last edited by SnowLeopardR1; 07-16-2010 at 04:11 PM.
Old 07-13-2010, 04:32 AM
Track Junkie

Buzzz

Last edited by SnowLeopardR1; 07-16-2010 at 04:12 PM.
Old 07-13-2010, 04:35 AM
Track Junkie

Buzzzzzz

Last edited by SnowLeopardR1; 07-16-2010 at 04:12 PM.
Old 07-13-2010, 06:02 AM
Registered member

GaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud of

I like Ducati's, never had one; I'd probably go with the new Monster 796, sweet bike.

Quick Reply: Any Ducati Owners