Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

Mission One: Now Offically the Fastest-Ever (Production) Electric Motorcycle

Old 09-15-2009, 11:06 AM
vangorder

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox
Default Mission One: Now Offically the Fastest-Ever (Production) Electric Motorcycle

http://www.fastcompany.com/blog/clif...ric-motorcycle

Originally Posted by Gizmodo
From concept to real product: The Mission One electric bike—designed and made by Yves Behar and Mission Motors—is now the world's fastest electric bike at 161mph (260km/h). And they got a video to prove it. More »
Thing has got to be torquey as fuck... Wheelie monster?
Old 09-15-2009, 11:15 AM
Classified Moderator

Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby
Default Re: Mission One: Now Offically the Fastest-Ever (Production) Electric Motorcycle

Any projected cost range? (maybe I missed it)
Old 09-15-2009, 11:26 AM
vangorder

kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox
Default Re: Mission One: Now Offically the Fastest-Ever (Production) Electric Motorcycle

Haven't seen one mentioned anywhere yet... They're expecting only to produce 300 in 2010, with the first 50 already spoken for in custom orders; so I'd imagine if theres a high demand, the price will be up there.
Old 09-15-2009, 01:20 PM
goggles do nothing

goosane has much to be proud ofgoosane has much to be proud ofgoosane has much to be proud ofgoosane has much to be proud ofgoosane has much to be proud ofgoosane has much to be proud ofgoosane has much to be proud ofgoosane has much to be proud ofgoosane has much to be proud ofgoosane has much to be proud ofgoosane has much to be proud of

"The deposit amount is $5000, and the sales price is $68,995."
Old 09-15-2009, 01:24 PM
i7 @ 5GHz <3

NsMoBoy is a splendid one to beholdNsMoBoy is a splendid one to beholdNsMoBoy is a splendid one to beholdNsMoBoy is a splendid one to beholdNsMoBoy is a splendid one to beholdNsMoBoy is a splendid one to beholdNsMoBoy is a splendid one to behold

I was watching the Isle of Man TT last night, not sure if it was old or not, but they showed them racing the electric bikes on their, max speed was something like 80-ish. They're pretty amazing, but are far too quiet.
Old 09-15-2009, 01:27 PM
WEEEEEEEEEEE

TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT

Originally Posted by NsMoBoy
I was watching the Isle of Man TT last night, not sure if it was old or not, but they showed them racing the electric bikes on their, max speed was something like 80-ish. They're pretty amazing, but are far too quiet.
that was from last year I believe. i was surprised when the Isle TT started no one posted a thread about it, so amazing.
Old 09-15-2009, 01:28 PM
i7 @ 5GHz <3

NsMoBoy is a splendid one to beholdNsMoBoy is a splendid one to beholdNsMoBoy is a splendid one to beholdNsMoBoy is a splendid one to beholdNsMoBoy is a splendid one to beholdNsMoBoy is a splendid one to beholdNsMoBoy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by TATTRAT
that was from last year I believe. i was surprised when the Isle TT started no one posted a thread about it, so amazing.
It's one of the best races in the world IMO.
Old 09-16-2009, 11:23 AM
Registered Member

99RioRedVert is an unknown quantity at this point

I wonder if the MotoCzysz E1pc bike will ever get off the ground? I was rooting for them when they decided to design a motogp bike, but I don't think it ever made it.