Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

fastest production FWD car ever made.

Old 09-17-2007, 08:43 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Totmacher is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation fastest production FWD car ever made.

Obviously going of the best number put down by C&D, R&T, MT, any other magazine...

What about "... marketed in the US." that would eliminate all the ones we will never afford or see for various reasons...
Old 09-17-2007, 08:45 AM
+RepCarebearCrew

I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers!
Default Re: fastest production FWD car ever made.

what?
Old 09-17-2007, 08:52 AM
VaDriven Mayhem

Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous

Ummmm...what?
Old 09-17-2007, 08:54 AM
BOOBS&gt;EVERTHING!

4drgsr 4drgsr

the chrysler/shelby charger csx-vnt ran 14.7's from the factory only 589 were ever built,and only 8 were ever produced in a blue color. thats my vote. it made 200whp,as the turbo iV version.
Old 09-17-2007, 08:54 AM
I'm so thirsty

drunkard drunkard drunkard drunkard drunkard drunkard

Can fast and fwd be used in the same sentence?
Old 09-17-2007, 08:55 AM
Im here for the beer

CarsRFun CarsRFun CarsRFun CarsRFun CarsRFun CarsRFun CarsRFun CarsRFun CarsRFun CarsRFun CarsRFun

# The Cadillac Eldorado, with front-wheel drive introduced in 1967, holds the record for the largest engine in a front-wheel drive production vehicle, at 8.2 L (500 in³), starting with the 1970 model, lasting until the 1976 model year.

# In acceleration, the Dodge SRT-4 holds the world record for the quickest production Turbo front-wheel drive production vehicle.

# A turbocharged Citroën SM broke the land speed record for its class at Bonneville Salt Flats in Utah in 1987, going 202 mph (325 km/h), a record for a front-wheel drive vehicle.
Old 09-17-2007, 08:56 AM
Srsly.

Brock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by 4drgsr
the chrysler/shelby charger csx-vnt ran 14.7's from the factory only 589 were ever built,and only 8 were ever produced in a blue color. thats my vote. it made 200whp,as the turbo iV version.
Well a SRT4 shits all over that.

Originally Posted by CarsRFun
# The Cadillac Eldorado, with front-wheel drive introduced in 1967, holds the record for the largest engine in a front-wheel drive production vehicle, at 8.2 L (500 in³), starting with the 1970 model, lasting until the 1976 model year.

# In acceleration, the Dodge SRT-4 holds the world record for the quickest production Turbo front-wheel drive production vehicle.

# A turbocharged Citroën SM broke the land speed record for its class at Bonneville Salt Flats in Utah in 1987, going 202 mph (325 km/h), a record for a front-wheel drive vehicle.
Well, aren't you just a bundle of stats.
Old 09-17-2007, 08:58 AM
Im here for the beer

CarsRFun CarsRFun CarsRFun CarsRFun CarsRFun CarsRFun CarsRFun CarsRFun CarsRFun CarsRFun CarsRFun

google + wiki = unstoppable!

Originally Posted by XCELR8

Well, aren't you just a bundle of stats.
Old 09-17-2007, 08:58 AM
BOOBS&gt;EVERTHING!

4drgsr 4drgsr

Originally Posted by XCELR8
true,but if shelby had'nt made those cars,the srt-4 NEON would not exist. the dodge shadow also came with the turbo iv motor,weighed almost 1100 pounds more than the srt-4,it was also a 4dr,and it also ran 14.7's,so not that bad of a car. imagine if shelby had kept the lsd in it and ran it lighter,an srt-4 wouldn't stand a chance
Old 09-17-2007, 09:04 AM
I got boost!

Crazy Boost has disabled reputation

Mazdaspeed 3

Quick Reply: fastest production FWD car ever made.