Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Officer Nash in Chesterfield...

Old 11-03-2003, 05:45 PM
ur hot now go away

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
1TZ JENN has disabled reputation

Originally posted by StreetEvo
you guys need to put an end to that shit. They'll keep pulling you for the same shit till you start to fight back and make them look stupid. You are around Richmond. Go to the main office, or any office of the state police for that matter, and pick up a state inspection manual for $20. Take it to court and throw it in the judges face and the officer's face. If it'll pass a state inspection, mind you a true state inspection, they CANNOT ticket you for suspension. Altered suspension would be cutting the factory springs with a blow torch, not you replacing them with an aftermarket spring. Some officers seem to think that if it is not factory it isn't legal, that would make every car on the road illegal. But seriously, go buy a state inspection manual from the state police.
you have never met officer nash have you?!
Old 11-03-2003, 07:30 PM
<========8 ROBBCOCKS

Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx

Originally posted by gtracer2b
yeah but you drive a 4x4 so its ok allen
woo woo....i swear the car has an identidy crisis...
Old 11-04-2003, 06:08 AM
Registered Member

StreetEvo is infamous around these partsStreetEvo is infamous around these partsStreetEvo is infamous around these partsStreetEvo is infamous around these partsStreetEvo is infamous around these partsStreetEvo is infamous around these partsStreetEvo is infamous around these partsStreetEvo is infamous around these partsStreetEvo is infamous around these partsStreetEvo is infamous around these partsStreetEvo is infamous around these parts

Nope I haven't Jenn. I hope I don't either, but if he pulls me, he's got another thing comin if he thinks he's gonna ticket me for teh shit on my car. The state says it's legal. I hope he gives me an exhaust ticket if I meet him, cuz I'm just gonna rip it up and hand it back to him. I love having a stock-aftermarket exhaust. But truthfully, one of you needs to buy an inspection manual. They made a few revisions this year(i.e. shaved door handles are now legal). Most officers don't know what's legal and whats not.
Old 11-04-2003, 06:12 AM
superuser

Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd

Suspension is deemed illegal if it changes the geometry of the suspension in such a way that the vehicle handles in an unsafe manner. Tough to prove that it's unsafe and easy to fight in court. Most ticketed will never bring it to court, same with other violations.

Laws are made by citizens and as a registered voter, you can introduce a new law or a bill to repeal an existing law. Don't like the law? Change it.
Old 11-04-2003, 04:44 PM
ur hot now go away

1TZ JENN has disabled reputation

Originally posted by StreetEvo
Nope I haven't Jenn. I hope I don't either, but if he pulls me, he's got another thing comin if he thinks he's gonna ticket me for teh shit on my car. The state says it's legal. I hope he gives me an exhaust ticket if I meet him, cuz I'm just gonna rip it up and hand it back to him. I love having a stock-aftermarket exhaust. But truthfully, one of you needs to buy an inspection manual. They made a few revisions this year(i.e. shaved door handles are now legal). Most officers don't know what's legal and whats not.
just hope he doesnt tow you i swear his favorite phrase is "which towing company do you prefer?"
Old 11-04-2003, 04:48 PM
Slow as Shit

Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow

So far I have been lucky now that I have lived in chesterfield for 1 week now.