VADriven.com Forums

VADriven.com Forums (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/)
-   Central VA (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/central-va-15/)
-   -   Officer Nash in Chesterfield... (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/central-va-15/officer-nash-chesterfield-29322/)

crx2sol 10-19-2003 07:40 AM

Officer Nash in Chesterfield...

Had a run in with this fucker this am. Anyone else had to deal with him? Got a ticket for no front plate. he actually turned around in the middle of a two lane here in Matoaca to come after me. He was making me turm my wheels back and forth checking suspension. Didn't ticket me for that tho. Chesterfield's finest no doubt. I even have my plate displayed prominentely in the front windshield. Watch it in southern Chesterfield you guys. I've had another run in with this guy b4, jus don't know where.

Y2K Z24 10-19-2003 07:58 AM

Yeah he is definately an asshole no doubt. He has busted my friend numerous time in his lowrider. One time I think he wrote him 5 tickets ranging from tint, no front plate, altered suspension, and some other stupid shit. I pray to god I do not get pulled over by him b/c if it illegal he WILL write you up for it.

Y2K Z24 10-19-2003 07:59 AM

Oh yeah and just that you know Officer Yager is even worse

Tainty_McFshStx 10-19-2003 08:49 AM

isnt Nash a state boy now.......since you were down in Matoaca...keep in eye out for an undercover pewter crown vic...thats trooper elmore...and he will bust you for even looking like its been lowered...Nash-pulled for looking to low, and yeah Yager is bad...real bad

LOCO 10-19-2003 09:44 AM

I got pulled by yager and nash about 2 years ago. I was just driveing normal and he pulled me, I asked why he pulled me, he said "dont worry about it, just give me your liscense and regestration"

He then walked around my car telling me everything illegal, with the biggest attitude. He ever told me that becasue I had lights on the hood but they weren't hooked up that he should write me up for improper equipment.

Fuck nash and yager

crx2sol 10-19-2003 01:48 PM

I rolled my window up on his ass while he was still talking....he was pissed. pulled on river rd....

1TZ JENN 10-19-2003 03:51 PM

nash. ouch. he hates my brother. lol. i got pulled by him once. "i was going too fast thru a yeild sign" yeah okay lol. but he most def sucks ass. grr

Si2See 10-19-2003 05:49 PM

Originally posted by Y2K Z24
Oh yeah and just that you know Officer Yager is even worse
I agree i got a noise pollution ticket at chesterfield town center in my boys jeep wrangler with stock deck and all stock speakers lol. and nash wrote my cousin 3 tickets about a month ago, and my boy rick about 30 tickets within 2 months

chidoks 10-19-2003 05:52 PM

thats crazy...these guy are definitely trying to meet their quota

1TZ JENN 10-19-2003 06:07 PM

Originally posted by Si2See
I agree i got a noise pollution ticket at chesterfield town center in my boys jeep wrangler with stock deck and all stock speakers lol. and nash wrote my cousin 3 tickets about a month ago, and my boy rick about 30 tickets within 2 months

yeah i heard about ricks, i lost track of wades.