Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Need some 14" HX wheels powdercoated

Old 06-11-2003, 09:46 AM
FredVegas

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
B16ASilverHonda has a spectacular aura aboutB16ASilverHonda has a spectacular aura about
Default Need some 14" HX wheels powdercoated

I have a set of 14" Civic HX wheels powdercoated in either black or gunmetal and I would like to know if anyone knows someone that would sandblast, powdercoat and clear these things for a decent price, I have called 2 places in fredericksburg:

Fredericksburg Powdercoating - $100 Per Wheel
G & T Performance Powdercoating - $100 Per Wheel

Anyone know where i can get this cheaper?
Old 06-12-2003, 12:00 AM
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of

wtf do you want with civic HX wheels man? the ones on your car look nice if i remember correctly... or is there something i'm missing here??
Old 06-12-2003, 05:22 AM
FredVegas

B16ASilverHonda has a spectacular aura aboutB16ASilverHonda has a spectacular aura about

those bent awile ago dave, had to get rid of them, and i dunno if they are HX wheels, but they are 14" light as hell and look ok on my car....
Old 06-12-2003, 01:15 PM
Registered Member

FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam

I asked around a bunch of places in Central Va about powder coating my wheels and they ALL also came up with $100-125/wheel. I ended up spending $11 in paint and doing it myself and im perfectly happy with the way it looks. May not be as "bling" as some would want, but it sure as hell serves the purpose and suits me fine. High temp engine paint will go a long way...

-Kevin