Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Got hit today at a light.

Old 06-11-2003, 08:29 AM
Slow as Shit

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow
Default Got hit today at a light.

Yup aint that some shit. I was on my way to work and was at a light and some girl hit me(I am used to that but not in that way). Well I checked on her to see if she was ok, which she was and then checked the snake. Just a few rubs and small scratches. Would you believe this was right next to a cop...lol.
Old 06-11-2003, 08:49 AM
It has 4 Doors...

Whtehnda93DXSdn is an unknown quantity at this point

Damn that sucks...sorry to hear about it. hope that the damage wasn't to bad.
Old 06-11-2003, 08:50 AM

HondaCrusher has disabled reputation
Default Hey Phil

You do realize that Ameriplan stuff is an over-glorified pyramid scheme with health benefits right?

It's a multi-level marketing company just like pre-paid legal. Unless you devote your life to it, you'll never make any real money off of it. And in the end, if you aren't on the top two teirs of the pyramid, you're gonna get screwed.
Old 06-11-2003, 08:52 AM
ur hot now go away

1TZ JENN has disabled reputation

That sucks Phil, least there wasnt alot of damage. glad everyone was okay!
Old 06-11-2003, 11:12 AM
Slow as Shit

Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow
Default Re: Hey Phil

Originally posted by HondaCrusher
You do realize that Ameriplan stuff is an over-glorified pyramid scheme with health benefits right?

It's a multi-level marketing company just like pre-paid legal. Unless you devote your life to it, you'll never make any real money off of it. And in the end, if you aren't on the top two teirs of the pyramid, you're gonna get screwed.
And that has to do with my post why?

I know what it is, and how it works yes. My co-worker pulled in 2 grand last week. It can and will pay off, just how much is up to you. I for one would love to have residual income coming in every month, and i have seen some pay stubs of over 10k a month from fellow workers. and guess what, he got another 10 k the following month w/ a lifetime contract that is willable and sellable. I have seen it work and yes that is glorified. I just have to devote some time for it, just like everyone.
Old 06-11-2003, 12:09 PM

HondaCrusher has disabled reputation
Default Too Late

They done brain washed ya already. Like amway. My parents once got brainwashed by amway. Those people are nuts.
Old 06-11-2003, 12:13 PM
Slow as Shit

Amway is different.Same type of philosophy, but different. Like I have said I seen the pay stubs from the other guys and have gotten paid myself Now if you would not cash a check that was for 6k in your name for this month, you can sign it over to me

I am sure Sarun aka Mz Teaser can elaborate as well. I don't know what kind of results she has had. It does take some effort yes.
Old 06-11-2003, 01:22 PM
ooooweee

mz_teaser is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Woodrow
Amway is different.Same type of philosophy, but different. Like I have said I seen the pay stubs from the other guys and have gotten paid myself Now if you would not cash a check that was for 6k in your name for this month, you can sign it over to me

I am sure Sarun aka Mz Teaser can elaborate as well. I don't know what kind of results she has had. It does take some effort yes.
yeah i'm with phil on this one, it do take time and effort if you want the same results as the guys we work with. For the time i put into the company ( which is like 1-4 hrz a week sometimes not even that) i've gotten pretty decent pay. but not everyone will come out with the same results it depends on how u interact with people u meet...willin to meet or even the people you know. one more check from the company and i earn my promotion to become a RSD and earn my residual income...
and like phil said...i wouldnt mind cashing out a 6-10k check each month for shit i didnt do
Old 06-11-2003, 02:40 PM
superuser

Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd

Stay away from the dudes in purple Nikes and those with Kool-Aid...
Old 06-11-2003, 08:29 PM
DILLIGAF?

BadBeck is an unknown quantity at this point

phil that sucks about your accident---bad luck going around for ford's lately (josh's stang and your cobra). damn idiot drivers. *sigh*

Quick Reply: Got hit today at a light.