Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

the lot...

Old 07-12-2003, 10:37 PM
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of
Default the lot...

good shit... good to see some actual nice cars out for once... all the RPM guys made a nice site..
Old 07-12-2003, 10:41 PM
Nic
Patron

Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic

It was good meeting you up there. That ride up really got me pumped up about getting my car back on the road.
Old 07-12-2003, 10:51 PM
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of

yeah i can't wait.. i'll be getting another AWD next weekend.. so.. next time i'll be in a red one instead of a blue one (hopefully).. the blue one is my beater... i'm in between "other" cars right now.. there was a lot of nice stuff out there, i was not expecting it to be that big a turnout tonight.. nice change of pace.. planning on coming back often?

that turboed T/A was awesome.... i want an F-BODY!!!
Old 07-12-2003, 10:54 PM
Registered Member

ShishCoBob is an unknown quantity at this point

It actually had some good stuff?
Old 07-13-2003, 05:57 AM
Slow as Shit

Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow

I can say this when David got on it.....DAMN!!!!!!!!! I was right behind him and saw nothing but him take off and smelled the tire smoke.

Yeah we had a great turnout. Nikki and I had a great time.
Old 07-13-2003, 08:07 AM
yea, i'm that guy

fatboyee has disabled reputation

i want a piece of this '8s civic'...

spread the word :-D

nice to meet you btw. there were alot of cars out there, tami was overwhelmed as she's just becoming interested in the car world and didn't kno how to handle everything (nor what we were looking at/pointing out). im sure she'll catch on soon enough
Old 07-13-2003, 10:18 AM
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

Originally posted by fatboyee
i want a piece of this '8s civic'...

spread the word :-D

nice to meet you btw. there were alot of cars out there, tami was overwhelmed as she's just becoming interested in the car world and didn't kno how to handle everything (nor what we were looking at/pointing out). im sure she'll catch on soon enough
lol... i'll see if i can figure otu who they were talking about.. around here, every civic is an 8 second civic lol... if there's a specific car you're wondering about ask me and i most likely know how fast it is or at least waht he has... if not i know someone who does know... as for "a piece" of someone... our only really good spot was being patrolled last time i was out that way, bout a month and a half ago... it's probably still usable if you have radar detection and a scanner though... havent' been out there in a while though i've been busy with other stuff.

nice to have some other people out there thoguh i can have an intelligent convo with.
Old 07-13-2003, 12:39 PM
Slow as Shit

Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow

Originally posted by fatboyee
Mo Nikki wants her number so she can take care of that for ya. She wants to break her in and get her involved into cars
Old 07-13-2003, 01:10 PM

93venomviper is an unknown quantity at this point

I wish that the Viper wasnt acting up last night..really wanted to go out there, hope everyone had fun.
Old 07-15-2003, 02:34 PM
What FMIC?????

MKNTRAXX MKNTRAXX MKNTRAXX MKNTRAXX MKNTRAXX

I'm usually there but missed last weekend. Car is still in the shop though.. should be drivable next week.. and getting painted next month