Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Can't we all just get along?

Old 06-25-2005, 05:14 PM
Slow as Shit

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow
Default Re: Can't we all just get along?

Originally Posted by The Wok

"WTF?"
Dont mess with the Lemur.
Old 06-25-2005, 06:05 PM
superuser

Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd

Originally Posted by Woodrow
You honestly think thats true. yes he showed you how. Richard, its well know you are a good hacker and you expect me to think that you didn't do it later? hell they KNOW YOU DID.
Paul was in the room when he first asked me to access the site to fix the CGI processes of the bulletin board. He asked me again to access it remotely to show him how to search through PMs sent without reading all of them, to do a keyword search. I showed him the commands and walked him through it during an IM session. Never accessed the site without permission. Ever.

The funny part is you are the only one who admits that richard. That isnt the good thing, its a bad thing when you claim to date someone and they dont acknowledge it. That is like me saying cause I went to a place with a hot girl, doesnt consititute dating. You think it does.You have your story and the rest of the individuals have another. I also know the story about you trying to force yourself on her as well. Again I believe her and the others as they have no reason to lie, nor do they have anything to gain by lying.
I would never "force" myself on another. That would be rape and the false accusation is slander. This is bullshit and will not be tolerated. She views her past in the same manner as yourself -- denial.

Will he attest to this? Actually I just spoke with him. He has a different view on that and I am sure he will get with you laterFunny how this new info just came out 2 years later He has never been to her house. Richard you really need to stop lying.
He rode with me to her place, where she left instructions for the animals and had leftovers for us to eat. She got the tupperware back when she came to clean my house. Not "new" information. Facts never change.

Feel free to give Colonel Toyos a call. National Ground Intelligence Center. I have his home phone number if you need it. While you're at it, can give the State Department a call, Department of Defense, Department of Energy, Senator Warner, Senator Stosch, Governor Glendenning, National Conference on Ethics in America held at West Point, several congressional subcommittees, and the Department of Homeland Security.
Old 06-25-2005, 06:27 PM
Slow as Shit

Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow

Originally Posted by Not Stock
He rode with me to her place, where she left instructions for the animals and had leftovers for us to eat. She got the tupperware back when she came to clean my house. Not "new" information. Facts never change.
Again He denied even riding with you and being at her place. I am sure he will want to talk with you on why you brought him in on this.

I am gonna give this a rest because as usual you can't lie right. So I will see you in a year Please don't pull a mike tyson and give up
Old 06-25-2005, 07:44 PM
Banned

LOCO is an unknown quantity at this point

sorry phil, I am sober right now, and still saying I will kick your fukin face in. got it?
you wont go a few rounds, and that I can promise you

shit talking is one thing, i dont fight over that, but you want to make it personal, then its beyound the internet, and you will find this out.
I am not bringing my friends into anything, you brung up bringing my friends around. if your smart u will leave them out

i fight fair, one on one. so YOU better start learning how to fight
Old 06-25-2005, 07:48 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Nic

That's the only way you know how to defend yourself, Daniel, because you don't have the mental capacity to handle yourself like an adult. Get off my back, stay out of my business, leave me the fuck alone, and get out of my life
ok mr fake. guess someone must be sitting near you, cuz your attitude will change depending on who your with.

im not on your back, not in your business, I WONT leave you alone till you shut your fukin mouth or decide to back up all your talk, and i wouldnt bring myself as low to get in your sad little life.
Old 06-25-2005, 08:02 PM
Slow as Shit

Originally Posted by LOCO
sorry phil, I am sober right now, and still saying I will kick your fukin face in. got it?
you wont go a few rounds, and that I can promise you

shit talking is one thing, i dont fight over that, but you want to make it personal, then its beyound the internet, and you will find this out.
I am not bringing my friends into anything, you brung up bringing my friends around. if your smart u will leave them out

i fight fair, one on one. so YOU better start learning how to fight
ummm..ok. Let me remind you of your posts of you mentioning your friends you dumb drunk. You are the one who brought them up last night. Oh I am sorry you were intoxicated last night. What the fuck else is new you alcoholic.
Originally Posted by LOCO
I should have gotten some real friends to come out with me? I did, and they would love to meet you haha.

btw I was drunk last night but my offer still stands with you and nic
Looks like you mentioned your friends to me fuckface. Plus Nic, Chris and Unc and patrick and whoever else was in the chatroom saw your drunk retarded ass talking about your friends and fighting. You talked shit, I talked it back, you cried like a bitch Period! I am willing to bet if I came home and went right to your house and yanked you by your little ass neck out the door, you would cry like a baby.

See a while back you pulled the same shit with Chris wanting to fight him. You never did. Now nic because he wouldnt go out. You are a high maintence litte bitch period! Your shit is old.

Actually you have the advantage. I can't use any choke holds, neck restraints, arm bars,locks, I cant grab you by the throat and press pressure on your windpipe and choke your ass out with the gloves on. So don't bitch that you are at a disadvantage So you better learn to fight thats what I do and what I teach.

So spare me the bullshit, I will be fucking amazed if you show up sober by yourself. See you in a year I am putting you on block so be ready.

Last edited by Woodrow; 06-25-2005 at 08:04 PM.
Old 06-25-2005, 09:18 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Woodrow
ummm..ok. Let me remind you of your posts of you mentioning your friends you dumb drunk. You are the one who brought them up last night. Oh I am sorry you were intoxicated last night. What the fuck else is new you alcoholic.
Looks like you mentioned your friends to me fuckface. Plus Nic, Chris and Unc and patrick and whoever else was in the chatroom saw your drunk retarded ass talking about your friends and fighting. You talked shit, I talked it back, you cried like a bitch Period! I am willing to bet if I came home and went right to your house and yanked you by your little ass neck out the door, you would cry like a baby.

See a while back you pulled the same shit with Chris wanting to fight him. You never did. Now nic because he wouldnt go out. You are a high maintence litte bitch period! Your shit is old.

Actually you have the advantage. I can't use any choke holds, neck restraints, arm bars,locks, I cant grab you by the throat and press pressure on your windpipe and choke your ass out with the gloves on. So don't bitch that you are at a disadvantage So you better learn to fight thats what I do and what I teach.

So spare me the bullshit, I will be fucking amazed if you show up sober by yourself. See you in a year I am putting you on block so be ready.

rofl u see I made that AFTER you said something about my friends. which is prob why I had QUOTED you dumbfuck.

lol $5 says you want have the chance to try all your little holds haha, and yeah im glad I dont know how to wrestle, cuz I never did it before hahaha, so please come to my house and try to jerk me out the house.
seems to me YOU are making excuses about fighting me "i will have the gloves on" I rally dont think you want to box me son, but hey lets do this.
Old 06-25-2005, 09:25 PM
<========8 ROBBCOCKS

Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx

Seriously....all of you shut the fuck up. Arguing over the internet is like running in the special olympics...even if you win your still fucking retarded. Chill the fuck out, get over your e-feelings, and move on.

Go lemurs.
Old 06-25-2005, 09:37 PM
Body In Trunk.

RCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond repute

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GODAMMN PEOPLE!

Now eat a bucket of dicks and shut the fuck up allready
Old 06-25-2005, 10:15 PM
Banned

see thats the diff. between me and phil. I run my mouth just as much in person and I will back it up