Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Can't we all just get along?

Old 06-25-2005, 05:24 AM
Kicking Ass

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Brian T Brian T Brian T Brian T Brian T Brian T
Default Re: Can't we all just get along?

Damn, you guys were up late arguing? Shit I hit the sack at one. I'm getting old or something.
Old 06-25-2005, 06:07 AM
Registered Member

FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam

I was still on the highway @ 1. I, again, made a few detours to ditch the po'po. Legally speaking of course.

btw, I love you all.
Old 06-25-2005, 08:23 AM
Slow as Shit

Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow

Yeah we took it to a chatroom with nic, me danny, chris and unc. Danny wants to fight Jimmy, me and nic because Jimmy made fun of him, I sided with Jimmy, and nic cancelled plans due to a friend in need. Thats the sum of it.<laughs and shakes head>
Old 06-25-2005, 08:26 AM
Banned

LOCO is an unknown quantity at this point

yeah thats whats what happen

dont worry phil we will see each other again
Old 06-25-2005, 09:02 AM
Slow as Shit

Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow

Lets not start this up again, there were 6 people in that room and we all saw the content. You refuse to come here and fight me but rather have someone ELSE DRIVE YOU HERE, and if they won't you will wait, which is a joke and shows your true maturity level. You wanted to fight jimmy yesterday and still fight Nic because WE DIDNT AGREE WITH YOU.
We all were cracking up last night because you are that childish. I could give 3 fucks less about how you feel. I won't be looking to fight you, because I am older, smarter and frankly<smiles> dont feel like beating your ass. I am better than you as is Nic and Jimmy. Hence why none of them fight you. You solution is fighting, because you don't have the intelligence to do it another way.

Grow up. You're mad that Jimmy supposedly talked shit to you, a same practice we all do in here including YOU and you couldnt handle it. I agreed with what jimmy said and you turned on me and talked shit, so i returned the favor talked shit about your family( funny how you have done it to others in the past) and again you couldn't handle it(you can dish it out but cant handle it). Not to mention you bring other members on drag va who are not in this and talk shit for them and sling their name into it. You're trying to get me to fight richard. Very manly of you to bring another person who isnt involved. You just want a huge brawling match. You wanna fight Jimmy and Me which is hilarious. Your still mad at Nic for him being a good person and your too childish to realize things. If you have so many friends off drag va why you even mad at him? You should have gotten your real friends to go out with you. You didn't, I dont know why. So he is added to the list.
Yet you wanna start a car scene up, but you arent into cars you claim. I am sure the way your childish behavior is you might not get any decent turnout because hell you wanna fight ANYONE that doesn't see your way.

If you can remember and not try and make up in a year and try to fight me, thats fine. I seen you get beat down by alot smaller people.

But since you want this so badly and if you do remember, lets find that boxing place and invite all of drag va. That way we can have fun. It is legal, and no one can go to jail for it. That is if your mature enough. I wont go looking for you danny boy. I have better plans in life as a grown adult man, not a 22 year old kid who still lives vicariously through his high school memories and fighting everyone on the southside.
Old 06-25-2005, 10:12 AM
superuser

Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd

I just read the above post, substituting Phil for all other references, and it made absolute sense. The rest of us have moved forward in our lives and do not need to bring up past events that happened *years* ago, high school, or "I fucked your mommy" levels of name calling.

Stop pointing the finger at others. Take responsibility for your own problems in life. You are 30 years old, have no home, have one car which you may have only recently paid off, have only a public high school education (12 years ago) but still ask out girls in high school, and try to live through the lives of others behind a keyboard. Why should you make fun of others who are just starting their lives out of high school or are in college making something of themselves when you have chosen to do the same as you have since high school with no progress?

You denounce me, saying how you hate what you consider to be a condescending attitude and "holier than thou" stance, then do the same in that post. With these threads and a nickname as "The Instigator," how can you justify yourself?

You've said enough crap behind my back, claim that many people speak badly of me (none of whom have ever validated your wild stories), and continue to say nothing when you see me in person. I am calling your bullshit.

People have asked you to race on the street. You decline. Fair enough. They also ask you to race at the track. Again you decline. Why? Now you've asked to go boxing. I'll be the first to strap on those gloves. Are you going to decline?

I want you to state a time, place and absolutely no excuses to all those reading as witnesses. If you can not do this, then you should turn off your keyboard and leave with your tail between your legs, humiliated.
Old 06-25-2005, 11:16 AM
Banned

LOCO is an unknown quantity at this point

ROFL BAHAHAHA as phil would say in his 12 year old internet lingo "owned"

your right I have pretty much moved away from the car scene, but I still would like there to be one around here, and yes I will help with that.
trust me it was a pretty good turn out and everyone had a great time. No I did not go out there to pick a fight, me and my friends went out there to take car of any idiots showing up.
If you think my trying to fight the guy in the s2000 was just "so I could fight someone" your wrong, he flew through the parking like at 70+ miles per hour then came spinning tires over to us and talking shit.
So you want to box me when you get back?? kool with me man
and the only time u have ever seen me get hit is when I got sucker punched, yet you ran just like nic lol. funny thing is dude got his ass kicked.

I should have gotten some real friends to come out with me? I did, and they would love to meet you haha.

btw I was drunk last night but my offer still stands with you and nic
Old 06-25-2005, 11:52 AM
Registered Member

Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R

hey fucktards stop jacking my fucking thread already because my car is faster than both of your's and I have timeslips to prove it!
Old 06-25-2005, 11:55 AM
Slow as Shit

Originally Posted by Not Stock
Stop pointing the finger at others.
Pointing fingers? I am not the one who has offered to fight someone. Have you failed to read? I am not the one upset because my friends didnt take my side so I wanna fight all of them. I guess you haven't figrued that part out. I offered to help danny by saying to drop it and let it go, but no, he gets mad like always and wants to fight. Hmm the funny part is you seem to be siding with him, which is ironic being you are always the one saying this is bad and yadda yadda yadda.

Take responsibility for your own problems in life. You are 30 years old, have no home, have one car which you may have only recently paid off, have only a public high school education (12 years ago) but still ask out girls in high school, and try to live through the lives of others behind a keyboard.
Ummm you shouldn't preach that. I am 30, but can't remember the last h.s girl I dated or asked out. It was back in h.s. Stop listening to the rumored stories. You need to get over yourself. You go through more women than anyone on here. Each time I see you with a girl it's a different one. You having trouble keeping them? Again as many agree, yet they may not waste their time telling you, so dont think for 1 second it's not being said or thought, you are the last one to offer anything. You have been caught by a car club reading Im's of people by you hacking into the database, been caught lying to many people that you supposedly had sex and dated my ex fiancee. You have told her now b/f, you have called him late at night to tell him, you have told alot of people and they all have told everyone. She has caught you stealking her lingerie as when you watched her house and checked on the cats while she was gone, she had those articles missing. Her b/f has and a car club of the richmond area has ALL ADMITTED TO ME THAT YOU SAID THIS. Even Tim has told me you said this. It's no big lie. You are not a saint Richard. Hell the last time this argument came up my ex and her b/f were gonna register to flame you about your lies, but i did such a great job ripping your lies apart they called me to say nice job.
I am 30 living in a house last I checked(yup thats what I am sitting in) I am actually on active duty defending this country. Something you keep claiming YOU'RE GONNA DO but still haven't after 2 years. Funny how its all quiet and when I make a post about me being activated for Operation enduring Freedom, you're now gonna go in the military and do this super top secret mission and blah blah blah.

ounce me, saying how you hate what you consider to be a condescending attitude and "holier than thou" stance, then do the same in that post. With these threads and a nickname as "The Instigator," how can you justify yourself?
You have a holier than thou attitude. otherwise why would you stick your nose in this, Jimmy has even told you in the past to shush and go back to your perfect world and how to be the perfect citizen.
Yes I hate you richard, anyone who knows me knows this. RPM knows I hate you as does TCM and our friends. They know why.
The funny part is you read too much into drag va. Just because my title says something I guess by Richard's gospel it must mean something all the time. Does that mean since yours says absolute hottie, you are? Please!

said enough crap behind my back, claim that many people speak badly of me (none of whom have ever validated your wild stories), and continue to say nothing when you see me in person. I am calling your bullshit.
Richard I don't need to say anything in person. It is pointless. All of our friends know I have a pure hatred for you and what would be proven by me telling u face to face. EVERYONE KNOWS THIS AND IFREELY ADMIT IT. You think it's a big secret? The guys in RPM know, TCM knows. They all know this. Ask any one of them. They will agree that I have stated "I do not like richard". There isnt anything to hide. I have told you via email, and im I cant stand you. Why do you think I dont talk to you richard? I don't talk to people I hate. Its pointless. You think I talk to those I hate? I guess so, must be that. hell some who arent on here have told me what you said, but they dont give a shit about you that much to come tell you. Like alot of people richard, they ignore you and let it go.

People have asked you to race on the street. You decline. Fair enough. They also ask you to race at the track. Again you decline. Why? Now you've asked to go boxing. I'll be the first to strap on those gloves. Are you going to decline?
Who has asked me to race at a track/? The only I got was Greyghost and I said yes on my next friday off and then wrecked my car that week. No one else has made an official callout. Not you, not daniel, not anyone else. Again, nice try.

I asked boxing to be mature because many others have stated that fighting is stupid because I took someone elses side. I took jimmy's side and he wants to fight because I teased him. How fucking childish is that. I have no intentions of fighting anyone all over name calling. it's fucking stupid. He does it all the time, as I. I did offer a more mature and adult like solution.
If you want to box as well, we can do it, I don't see any problems with it.

I want you to state a time, place and absolutely no excuses to all those reading as witnesses. If you can not do this, then you should turn off your keyboard and leave with your tail between your legs, humiliated.
How can I name a time and place when I am 1000 miles away? Explain that one. You sure are offering this challenge when you know I am over 1,000 miles away and you had all the time in the world when I was in Richmond. In fact didn't they go to one of these already WHEN I WAS IN RICHMOND. I didn't see you making any accomodations or offers for me.
I am out doing something because I was told to do and given 5 days to do it. Something you haven't done yet, but keep bragging about your service to this country. I am deployed to Missouri for atleast a year. Like others have said in the chatroom, I am in Missouri, so if you wanna be like danny, you will have to wait for my return Richard.

So yes, you got your challenge accepted. When I come back, we all can go to that boxing place and you can go some rounds with me, and daniel can go rounds with me too.

Last edited by Woodrow; 06-25-2005 at 01:00 PM.
Old 06-25-2005, 01:07 PM
Slow as Shit

Originally Posted by LOCO
So you want to box me when you get back?? kool with me man
and the only time u have ever seen me get hit is when I got sucker punched, yet you ran just like nic lol. funny thing is dude got his ass kicked.

I should have gotten some real friends to come out with me? I did, and they would love to meet you haha.

btw I was drunk last night but my offer still stands with you and nic
Naa. Nic wasnt even there. he left long before that because it was stupid HS shit. You're g/f got caught cheating and you wanted to fight the guy. I even told the guy to fight you one on one being he was with his friends. He sucker punched you, yes. I even walked over to see if you were ok, but i guess your anger is causing you to be blind and stupid as usual. The cop even comment on my dog apollo as I gave him my comments of what I saw on how the kid attacked you. But you are mad so you just wanna play the poor daniel is hurt and upset because I didnt agree with you.

I am tired of your come meet my friends? What you can win alone and need help? Since you can't be a man and let others side and think for themselves without you wanting to fight over it, atleast fight like a man since you are so adamaent about it. Nic, UNC and chris already know I don't want to fight you and they know its childish bullshit. So if you must, atleast do it One on One. Try and be a man on that one.

Oh I like how the drunk excuse is used again. I hope you won't use that later on. That seems to be your excuse in life. Oh I was drunk. I wonder how many posts I can dig up of you using that line or I am done drinking.