Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Can't we all just get along?

Old 06-25-2005, 02:09 PM
<========8 ROBBCOCKS

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx
Default Re: Can't we all just get along?

I love lemurs.
Old 06-25-2005, 02:13 PM
Slow as Shit

Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow

I want a lemur.
Old 06-25-2005, 03:27 PM
superuser

Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd

Originally Posted by Woodrow
You have been caught by a car club reading Im's of people by you hacking into the database, been caught lying to many people that you supposedly had sex and dated my ex fiancee. You have told her now b/f, you have called him late at night to tell him, you have told alot of people and they all have told everyone. She has caught you stealking her lingerie as when you watched her house and checked on the cats while she was gone, she had those articles missing. Her b/f has and a car club of the richmond area has ALL ADMITTED TO ME THAT YOU SAID THIS. Even Tim has told me you said this. It's no big lie.
Paul asked me to show him how to search through the database files on his own TriCitiesMustang web site. He was online with me the whole time and visted my home a few times for advice on web site administration when he was active in the club. There was nothing secretive done.

Yes, I dated her and who I have sex with is none of your business. She called me the very same weekend you did and asked for some personal advice, which remains confidential. Phone records prove that. Her now boyfriend had im'd me with a personal conversation later that week, also confidential. Nothing was secretive, except maybe from you to protect your feelings. I have never called him, ever. Phone records also prove that.

Wow. The lingerie story is a new one. Quite interesting, too, since Mo was with me.

I am 30 living in a house last I checked(yup thats what I am sitting in) I am actually on active duty defending this country. Something you keep claiming YOU'RE GONNA DO but still haven't after 2 years. Funny how its all quiet and when I make a post about me being activated for Operation enduring Freedom, you're now gonna go in the military and do this super top secret mission and blah blah blah.
My desire to finish grad school during my educational deferrment has nothing to do with your life. I've been working as a military and federal contractor since I was still in high school. My military and political experience is not secret, but many of the deployments and operations still are. Why do you care?

So yes, you got your challenge accepted. When I come back, we all can go to that boxing place and you can go some rounds with me, and daniel can go rounds with me too.
Great. This won't be a Gotti-Ward fight, you'll sit down faster than Mike Tyson in a spelling bee. That is, if you even show up.
Old 06-25-2005, 04:18 PM
Registered Member

FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam

please leave lemurs out of this.
Old 06-25-2005, 04:26 PM
Slow as Shit

Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow

Originally Posted by Not Stock
Paul asked me to show him how to search through the database files on his own TriCitiesMustang web site. He was online with me the whole time and visted my home a few times for advice on web site administration when he was active in the club. There was nothing secretive done.
You honestly think thats true. yes he showed you how. Richard, its well know you are a good hacker and you expect me to think that you didn't do it later? hell they KNOW YOU DID.

Yes, I dated her and who I have sex with is none of your business. She called me the very same weekend you did and asked for some personal advice, which remains confidential. Phone records prove that. Her now boyfriend had im'd me with a personal conversation later that week, also confidential. Nothing was secretive, except maybe from you to protect your feelings. I have never called him, ever. Phone records also prove that.
The funny part is you are the only one who admits that richard. That isnt the good thing, its a bad thing when you claim to date someone and they dont acknowledge it. That is like me saying cause I went to a place with a hot girl, doesnt consititute dating. You think it does.You have your story and the rest of the individuals have another. I also know the story about you trying to force yourself on her as well. Again I believe her and the others as they have no reason to lie, nor do they have anything to gain by lying.

Wow. The lingerie story is a new one. Quite interesting, too, since Mo was with me.
Will he attest to this? Actually I just spoke with him. He has a different view on that and I am sure he will get with you laterFunny how this new info just came out 2 years later He has never been to her house. Richard you really need to stop lying.

My desire to finish grad school during my educational deferrment has nothing to do with your life. I've been working as a military and federal contractor since I was still in high school. My military and political experience is not secret, but many of the deployments and operations still are. Why do you care?
Yet you seem to be all in mine lately. Each time I make a post about the military you hijack it and make claims like these
Originally Posted by Not Stock
Colonel is trying to get a timeline for me for Top Secret Clearance fast track (3 months instead of 18) and a seat for the next specialized training session where I'd be in an "undisclosed location" for nearly 4 months after basic then some sort of lateral entry officer's training after that. Not sure on the details of the officer's training. The specialized training will most likely be "in a mountain" or at my assigned embassy, the details of that one are obviously kept muddled for the work I'll be assigned. My office will be 5 floors underground at the National Ground Intelligence Center out in Charlottesville (watch for me on CSPAN next year, haha). Taking a refresher Homeland Security training course now. After September, may not see me for awhile. Living life to the fullest before then.
Your posts like these really are heartwarming. You seem to make it look like you're trying to outdo me or something that shows you are better. Why? Been hearing things like that for 2 years now. LOL@ your claim to being a operative. Ok Mr. Navy Seal

Great. This won't be a Gotti-Ward fight, you'll sit down faster than Mike Tyson in a spelling bee. That is, if you even show up.
Oh I will, you might wanna lose some of that weight buddy Don't write checks you can cash

Last edited by Woodrow; 06-25-2005 at 04:30 PM.
Old 06-25-2005, 04:28 PM
Slow as Shit

Originally Posted by FlodaSE-R
please leave lemurs out of this.
My apologies It wasnt fair to bring the Lemurs in it.
Old 06-25-2005, 04:35 PM
Registered Member

FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam

apology accepted.

I <3 Central.
Old 06-25-2005, 04:37 PM
Slow as Shit

Isnt it great!
Old 06-25-2005, 05:02 PM
DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok

"WTF?"
Old 06-25-2005, 05:12 PM
Nic
Patron

Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic

Originally Posted by Woodrow
You solution is fighting, because you don't have the intelligence to do it another way.

That's the only way you know how to defend yourself, Daniel, because you don't have the mental capacity to handle yourself like an adult. Get off my back, stay out of my business, leave me the fuck alone, and get out of my life