Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ahhhhhhhh

Old 06-19-2006, 07:19 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
skott is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ahhhhhhhh

welp my roomie got home about an hr ago w/ something new.... lol... a fucking evo mr '06... So my other roomie and myself convinced him to let us drive it... <insert evil grin here> The roomie ahd first up and not a good amount of drivers skills... he was backing off around 80 mph. Then he rolled back to the house... Then it was my turn. first words i heard was dont wreck my car, ok i said... Followed w/ a dont dog my car, where i just smiled to my other roomie and said nothing... I got in turned the key and started driving down teh road. All nice like shifting at 3K... Turned right went towards the toll and onto the highway... Do like 45 mph i look to merge into traffic, laugh and drop it.... I start dipping 3rd shift, 4th shift and into 5th... thats when hear OMFG slow the fuck down.... lol I was doing like 140 mph and had alot more pedal to go.... So i slow her down and take it easy. Get of the and get back onto the high way coming back towards the house... AS I driving some what slow "ruffly around 75 mph" I start on it again. this BMW starts to try adn pull on me... Wlp I dont think i need to spell it out what happened.... lol....

As Im getting off the exit adn i pop off w/ hey... lol.. have you ever been drifting in an all wheel drive car... lol.. He screams hell fucking no... not in my car... So I bring her back to teh house after swinging by the open lot and say... yup you now have a fast car. crush your old honda and drop it off the empire state biulding.... That way it can make one 10 sec. pass.... lol.. He laughs and says ok... the end..

Cliff notes....
roomie got an evo 9 '06...
i broke the speed limit...
he screamed like a little girl...
I broke shitty on a BMW...
brought the car home to cool down....

Last edited by skott; 06-19-2006 at 08:48 PM.
Old 06-19-2006, 07:22 PM
i probably hate you

Mr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these parts
Default Re: bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ahhhhhhhh

can you give me cool lessons?
Old 06-19-2006, 07:30 PM
Registered Member

Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost

Do you think they'd take?
Old 06-19-2006, 07:31 PM
superuser

Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd

He was probably thinking of happy little trees at the time to calm himself down.
Old 06-19-2006, 08:02 PM
Registered Member

Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R

haha sounds like fun. if that was me driving i definitely would've been arrested and thrown in jail.
Old 06-19-2006, 08:47 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Not Stock
He was probably thinking of happy little trees at the time to calm himself down.

haha Im always stuck in happy little tree land....

Originally Posted by uncdood
haha sounds like fun. if that was me driving i definitely would've been arrested and thrown in jail.
Oh trust me it was fun... after talking to the roomies, they said that there was also some volkswagon jetta w/ gauges all up the pillar when i got on the highway... they said he was tring to get on it around 80 mph and i just walked passed him like he was an old lady in a walker...

But honestly i wasnt try'n to race anyone... I just wanted to see what the car could do... You know???
Old 06-19-2006, 10:08 PM
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of

you're a fuckin deuchebag.
Old 06-20-2006, 12:15 AM
Im in CA Now!!

TheBigShot is an unknown quantity at this point

I was thinking on getting one of those for a daily..but i might end up getting a skyline instead....
Old 06-20-2006, 03:23 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by TheBigShot
I was thinking on getting one of those for a daily..but i might end up getting a skyline instead....
lol the evo 9 for a daily would be awesome... def. wouldnt have any problem getting into traffic.... lol..

Then again I perfer Nissans, so if you happened to get one I would love to go for a ride.... But let it be known now im not putting out or sucking anyone off.... lol...
Originally Posted by highpsi tsi guy
you're a fuckin deuchebag.
hah How do you figure???? "j/k" or do i sence a bit of jealousy...

On another note my roomie knows the car is a bit to much for him right now... He was glad to see what the car could do, Just that he really doesnt trust all teh other assholes on teh road... Cant really say blame him on that one.... Either or hes thinking about ting to auto cross the car.... So you will def. see it at teh track when he isnt working...
skott
Old 06-20-2006, 03:33 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Mr.2
can you give me cool lessons?

lol naw the world needs a few assholes here and there..... "j/k"